WDW Food Picture of the Day

gwhb75

Wishes Dessert Party - Sept/09
Disney2009-Day2070-1.jpg

CoastalX

No picture, but does anybody ever remember the "Oriental Cheese Dog" egg rolls that use to be on the egg roll cart in AL in MK?.......or does anybody remeber the "Monte Cristo" sandwiches you use to eat with honey at Columbia Harbour house in MK? Those two items stick out in my head and I loved them, wish they still had them!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Blackthidot - We are going to have to take a page out of your book this September and take pictures of all our great food. I will post them in the fall. Hopefully we will have something new to show.

Sounds good to me! Maybe Ill even run into you down there!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
No picture, but does anybody ever remember the "Oriental Cheese Dog" egg rolls that use to be on the egg roll cart in AL in MK?.......or does anybody remeber the "Monte Cristo" sandwiches you use to eat with honey at Columbia Harbour house in MK? Those two items stick out in my head and I loved them, wish they still had them!

I remember the monte cristo sandwiches; I loved those! I make them at home now about once a year, I would make them more often I try to make it a treat. I never had them with honey though, I usually dipped them in ketchup.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
It has been a while...but I am back! My wife and I are heading down to WDW tomorrow morning, and of course I will be posting an overwhelming number of pics of:
-Tonga Toast
-Lefse
-Tonga Toast
-Lefse
-Tonga Toast
-and every meal we endulge in

Stay tuned...

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
It has been a while...but I am back! My wife and I are heading down to WDW tomorrow morning, and of course I will be posting an overwhelming number of pics of:
-Tonga Toast
-Lefse
-Tonga Toast
-Lefse
-Tonga Toast
-and every meal we endulge in

Stay tuned...

I am headed down to WDW tomorrow night!! Likewise will be taking pics for this thread, although my menu will be more varied than yours. :lol::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom