WDW Food Picture of the Day

DisneyBunny

I believe it was $95-$100. :eek:

:dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

*passes out* Yeah... I think I'll be skipping that ... but it looks so gooood! :(

Zoinks !

What was that, 5 Maki and 3 or 4 Nigri for $100

Zoinks !

I will stick to not eating all day, and then going to my (semi)local sushi place that has both BOYB and all you can eat for $29.95 :)

-dave

You have an all you can eat sushi place?? I'm so jealous! The only place around here that's all you can eat looks like it belongs on "Kitchen Nightmares" and I'm afraid I'm going to get serious food poisoning from trying it.

The best sushi I've ever had was in Vegas at a place called Todai's.

http://www.todai.com/index_usa.html

OMG... SO so good. and fresh!!! And cheap!!! I WISH we had them back here!

lighteningqueen

Little pricey but once is enough just gotta try it with my grandson.... We could always just go in for apps and drinks and then go to Capt jacks.We are going on the sat of Dec 6, they are filming the christmas parade that day in Mk so maybe it won't be as busy.. or we could wait till the next sunday before we leave. Anyhow thanks for the review. Did the Chick fry taste like a cutlet or like Texas Chicken Fried Steak

Bug715

My yummy breakfast at Chef Mickeys
DSC00787.jpg

andy1278

Little pricey but once is enough just gotta try it with my grandson.... We could always just go in for apps and drinks and then go to Capt jacks.We are going on the sat of Dec 6, they are filming the christmas parade that day in Mk so maybe it won't be as busy.. or we could wait till the next sunday before we leave. Anyhow thanks for the review. Did the Chick fry taste like a cutlet or like Texas Chicken Fried Steak

This is where I lose any chance of being a pro food reviewer, when the best I can say is that it was delicious! Not dry at all, full of flavor, and good!

Man, I could post a thousand pics in this thread...

Here's a brownie from the now defunct Concouse Steakhouse. BEST BROWNIE I've ever had.

2005-2006_913.jpg
I am only half way through this thread, but I must say, so far this is the most delish looking treat I have found.:slurp: I so miss Concourse. But so glad I found this thread. :slurp:

DivineMadness7

n67100248_30586326_9386.jpg

This image is accompanied with a question. This is from the Earl of Sandwich. I ordered the Full Montagu. My sticker on the wrapper even said Full Montagu. But the Full Montagu has "roast beef and turkey with cheddar and Swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and Earl's mustard." I ordered without tomato (hate it) so this sandwich seemed to have the turkey, swiss cheese and lettuce. Everything else seemed different. It appeared to be bacon, without cheddar and it didn't look like mustard, but more like the "sandwich sauce" listed under the Earl's Club.

I took a bite before I realized and I didn't take it back/inquire for 2 reasons.
1. The line was incredibly long
2. It was the best sandwich I've ever had in my life

Now, I looked Full Montagu up on google images and got a similar picture, it even looked like bacon. It was really tough to tell about the cheese since it gets all melty but I didn't see anything on mine that looked like cheddar. Anyone else here ever order it and could give me a description? Haha it's been driving me crazy! It was SUCH a good sandwich!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom