WDW Food Picture of the Day

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Hey Blackthidot, From your trip report, I saw that you took a pic of my favorite...Tonga Toast, and that you said it was "over-rated." I almost cried my friend. I thought for sure you would have devoured it. But, it looks like from the pic that you drenched the Tonga in the strawberry compote...it doesn't need that much, or doesn't need that much syrup either. Oh well, to each his own, and soon I shall be devouring my share come November... I'm glad you got to try it at least, and my wife and I enjoyed reading your whole Trip Report!

dvcnut39

Tangerine Cafe -Shawarma Platters- served with hummus, Tabouleh, and a Tangierine CousCous Salad with a Fresh Moroccan bread
Chicken & Lamb Combo

DSC06255.jpg

Don't even tell me that I see baclava in the background- I hate this thread- you guys are killing me.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Hey Blackthidot, From your trip report, I saw that you took a pic of my favorite...Tonga Toast, and that you said it was "over-rated." I almost cried my friend. I thought for sure you would have devoured it. But, it looks like from the pic that you drenched the Tonga in the strawberry compote...it doesn't need that much, or doesn't need that much syrup either. Oh well, to each his own, and soon I shall be devouring my share come November... I'm glad you got to try it at least, and my wife and I enjoyed reading your whole Trip Report!

I tried without the Sauces first. Then we ate it with the sauce. It was much better with the sauce! It was good man, it was just hyped up for what we actually thought it was. If they had it everywhere I would go again...But to have to go to Poly to get it before 11am, well thats when I wake up!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Le Chefs De France

Crepe a la pomme et cannelle, glace vanille, caramel jus de pommes - Crepes filled with cinnamon, apple, vanilla ice cream and apple caramel sauce.

DSC06622.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I have to admit...The steaks are real, and they were ok...the desserts are displays (fake). We ate ours and forgot about pics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom