WDW Food Picture of the Day

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Tonga Toast can be found at Kona Cafe (table service) or Captain Cooks. Both at the Polynesian. And oh so good!

My favorite...but you don't get the fruit compote at Captain Cooks, only at Kona. Captain Cooks gives you a strawberry-type side which isn't as good...but go easy on the syrup and compote...enjoy.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Flametree BBQ

DSC01247.jpg

HollyBelle

The Coral Reef!

Salmon with ratatouille:

P5050620.jpg

And Mahi Mahi with pineapple chutney and jasmine rice (mmm...the chutney was delish):

P5050621.jpg

castevens

I realize that this is a terribly lit picture and the food itself does not look appitizing AT ALL -- but this was without a doubt the best steak/beef I've had in my entire life, top 3 in mashed potatoes I've ever had, and the broccolini was really good too. This was at the California Grill atop the Contemporary Resort.

IMG_0577-1.jpg

ewensell3

kitten2299

Oh My! I am so glad to see that I am not the only freak that takes pictures of the food! I have so many I share on here.:slurp:

Here's our Anniversary dessert from BOMAs
FH000358.jpg

Does anyone know how much this costs? Do you have to preorder it or can you do it when you get there?

Disney_Belle

I realize that this is a terribly lit picture and the food itself does not look appitizing AT ALL -- but this was without a doubt the best steak/beef I've had in my entire life, top 3 in mashed potatoes I've ever had, and the broccolini was really good too. This was at the California Grill atop the Contemporary Resort.

IMG_0577-1.jpg

...finished off with a not so hidden Mickey:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom