WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Les Chefs De France

DSC06620.jpg

EvilQueen-T

end of November huh, maybe I'll bump into ya. I'll be down 11/26-12/5.
that certainly covers our vacation days...my sister and i are going to celebrate her 40th from 11/29-12/3. we'll be the 40 y/o idiots walking around wearing matching shirts (tradition since we were kids)...unless you catch us on the day that she wears the one i'm having made that says "hi my name is samantha and i'm 40 today yell at me" (just want to make certain anyone around us knows she's 40 and points it out to her lol... what are sisters for.

popsicletrees

DSCN0179.jpg

Peach french toast bake (can't remember the exact name) w/orange marmalade butter. This was served at Liberty Tree at breakfast this past January while the Crystal Palace was closed for refurb. This is quite possibly the best breakfast food I have **ever** eaten! :slurp:

I agree! This stuff was delicious!

jaime_1234

How was this? It looks pretty freakin good!

It was VERY good! And at $5.99 really reasonably priced too, in my opinion. We also got the Caprese sandwich which was fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, tomato, and a balsamic vinegar glaze, and it was oh so tasty as well. I'll definitely be going back!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
It was VERY good! And at $5.99 really reasonably priced too, in my opinion. We also got the Caprese sandwich which was fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, tomato, and a balsamic vinegar glaze, and it was oh so tasty as well. I'll definitely be going back!

Cool. Fresh Mozz is SOOOOOOO good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom