WDW Food Picture of the Day

lighteningqueen

I am on th3e same page with ya'll . Nasty food and very overpriced. Dry dry meat not to mention fatty. a spoonful of veggies for 6 of us.. I will not go on. But Boma is a close second and Liberty Tree Tavern a third. They really need to work at Disney on improving flavors of the food and not charge so much for the quality we are getting now. Wouldn't mind paying if it was worthy of eating it. I am coming to the conclusion that counter service has much better options and better flavors if you pick the right places.

jaime_1234

Boma for dinner tonight - yummy desserts!

picture.php

KnK

I've been there two times. The first time I was violently ill afterwards in 2006. In 2009 when we went I was not sick after, thankfully.

The food though was BONE dry both times. I tasted like when you grill food, then microwave it 2 days later. That is the kind of dry I'm talking about.

So glad others feel the same way. We've been twice not impressed either time.

mouselvrmom

OK, that didn't work. Anybody know how to post pics to this site?

I'm probably not the best explainer in the world...

But you can upload them somewhere else first, like photobucket, flicker, shutterfly etc.

Then, you copy the direct link that is shown under it.

You go here and click on the image icon at the top of the message box. (It is the yellow button with the mountain and sun on it) Then, you erase the http:// from inside it and paste your direct link that you had copied into it. You click ok and you should see your picture in the message box.

Make sense?

disneysroyal411

blackthidot, you must got to Disney a lot or else you go to so many different restaurants when you are there. You have so many photos you dominate the thread, it's sort of funny. At least the photo's are good and make me want the food! :king:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
blackthidot, you must got to Disney a lot or else you go to so many different restaurants when you are there. You have so many photos you dominate the thread, it's sort of funny. At least the photo's are good and make me want the food! :king:

Haha well we go during free dining and there are usually 4 of us so I make sure everyone takes pictures of everything. Of all the threads here this one should be the most popular! I'm just trying to keep it alive! I have 14 ADR's in Sept! So be prepared, or afraid!

Korfar

I am going to try and complete with you black. I have 10 ADR's. We didn't normally take pictures of food but this year we will. Can't wait to share our feasts.

mouselvrmom

It was. However...It can not touch "The Moose"

See that's where I'm funny. I didn't care for the "Moose" here. I usually just go for the Creme Brulee. But if that chocolate cake is on the menu, I may go for that. :D

And I have 13 ressies in August, so I'll help you out a bit with the pics soon! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom