WDW Character Pic of the Day

Nicole220

100_7345.jpg

Azerin

Going back to the conversation above... hopefully I don't fall into the obsessive and weird category :p but I also have waited by myself in line for character pictures and autographs... and the last couple trips Dan and I have continued to do so... so it is two adult males waiting in line for characters :p

Anyway... here is a picture for today... from the B&B stage show in DHS

As usual clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

I know for sure that Disney security is always keeping an eye things like this- I once heard a radio conversation between a few of them when they had spotted a guy by himself who looked like he was taking pictures of random kids- they were all over it immediately.

Also, the entertainment cast themselves look out for each other quite a bit too. Performers get to know the "regulars" and which ones are great and which ones you need to be cautious about- and just like a high school rumor, it slowly spreads throughout the department. Also, characters who are working together in the same location one day will fill each other in on things as well. So if Cinderella meets a certain guest at Akershus who makes her feel particularly uncomfortable for whatever reason, she will most likely pass that along to Snow and Belle so that they can be cautious. (Same goes for the unruly children that are sitting in such and such room, table #__, who like to hit and kick ;))

They absolutely do. :)

*Remembers this is a photo thread, so edits to add picture :) This is one of my favorites of Ariel's friends
3050096535_3eee8f82e0_b.jpg

just switched from photobucket to flickr- still trying to figure out how to post pictures

*edit # 2- (for anyone who uses flickr) that is really big, but the medium is kinda small....no happy medium?? And it gives you two options to link the photos, the HTML and the URL, but then says to use the HTML... why is that, and why can't I get it to work here? Thanks!

I'm so glad you posted this pic, I have pictures with the same friend and I thought she was so amazing, both in appearance and animation but the picture I have is so dark around her face that no one ever recognizes who she is and I've never met her since working in entertainment. But she was by far one of the best experiances I ever had when meeting a face character. If you have any info on her PM it to me because I'd love to make a note of it and send it to Guest Relations.

kcw

That is a giant Snow Prince! Even if it's a tiny Snow White, he's still way taller than average.

ha I thought the same thing! he's huge!! that's my kind of prince! :animwink: lol

I'm so glad you posted this pic, I have pictures with the same friend and I thought she was so amazing, both in appearance and animation but the picture I have is so dark around her face that no one ever recognizes who she is and I've never met her since working in entertainment. But she was by far one of the best experiances I ever had when meeting a face character. If you have any info on her PM it to me because I'd love to make a note of it and send it to Guest Relations.

I don't have any info, but ya- I had never seen her before that, and I never saw her after either! Granted that picture was taken probably the last week before my program ended, and now that I'm seasonal I can't keep up with who's new and who's not- all faces are new to me everytime I go down!! She was definitely very good though!!

3050019459_f472c8d9bf_b.jpg

dizpins14

I don't have any info, but ya- I had never seen her before that, and I never saw her after either! Granted that picture was taken probably the last week before my program ended, and now that I'm seasonal I can't keep up with who's new and who's not- all faces are new to me everytime I go down!! She was definitely very good though!!

I'm hoping you are friends with a face character because you definitely should be with that smile. I wish I had kept up working seasonal after my program ended, at least to keep the benefits. Never seemed to have time to go back with school and now that I'm graduating I guess I really won't have time.

When I met that particular friend of Ariel's she was also in her human form. I wonder if that's all she does and that's why we've never seen her again. Although I can't really think of a good reason that she would only be doing human Ariel since she isn't out all the time, only in day parade, Akershus and when the grotto is being refurbed. And I don't think that's something they'd really allow in the first place.

disnyfan89

When I met that particular friend of Ariel's she was also in her human form. I wonder if that's all she does and that's why we've never seen her again. Although I can't really think of a good reason that she would only be doing human Ariel since she isn't out all the time, only in day parade, Akershus and when the grotto is being refurbed. And I don't think that's something they'd really allow in the first place.
You would be suprised. So she has the face but not the body so she cant wear the fin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom