WDW Character Pic of the Day

spectropluto

That isn't Snow's usual meet and greet dress, Where and when was this taken?

That's Snow White and her Prince in their "Dream Along with Mickey" finery.
I don't know what night this was taken... but it's during a meet'n'greet at the Pirate and Princess Party.

cooleo

DisneyWorld04076.jpg

Gorjus

Taken at Mickey's Pirate & Princess Party on May 21, 2008.

2515686027_1ae19455a5.jpg

Woah!!! Seriously great photo! I'm going with the guy on the right is Peter and the guy on the left is the guest. however, what an amazing costume. I was there that night and quite surpised to see Peter and Wendy out for meet and greets and in Pooh's area. But quite a nice surprise. They are often the spares at the party. I have seen them in Toon Town as surprises. I guess Since Ariel kicked Snow to the furry room, Snow kicked Peter and Wendy to the outside. BTW, the new Ariel Photos look amazing.

Azerin

I know that horse (**wink wink**), great pic! ;)

Hehe... glad you like the pic! :D I love it when "friends" see and like pics :) If you click through to my flickr account there are a few more :) and if you have a flickr account can get full rez versions if you want :)

Since it is now tomorrow... here is another pic :) This has to be the best pic of Spectro Goofy I have ever managed to get... have tried lots of times but he is a tough one to get...

jtced

I think I know Snow White...I didn't realize she was friends with a certain girl. Hmmmm, liking it, not liking it? That isn't Snow's usual meet and greet dress, Where and when was this taken?

This was at the Pirate and Princess Party right after the Parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom