WDW Character Pic of the Day

PKliveonStage

The wife and kids with Goofy at Tusker House
HPIM0376.jpg

kcw

Okay...how do I ask this...?

Do Kim's pants have extra padding in them for effect? She just doesn't look... proportionate.

:lol: nope they don't

Can anyone tell me where you see gipeto and pinochio Sorry for the spelling... We never saw pooh and friends either. Thanks for the help

lately they've been appearing in Town Square at the MK..... As for Pooh and friends, you can find the at Crystal Palace in the MK, at Pooh's Playground in fantasyland at the MK, in the UK at Epcot, sometimes in front of the Hat at studios in the late afternoon, and then at the Boat Dock at the AK....... but like any other character, none of that is guaranteed (well except for Crystal Palace) However, you can always ask a CM to call the CHIP hotline for you to find out a character's specific schedule for that day

Pluto and his original owner at Liberty Tree :(
Disney882-edit.jpg

joanna71985

This doesn't look like 1900 Park Faire to me, where Alice appears at breakfast daily. Is this at Akershus? I have heard of her appearing there once in a while.

Alice will appear at Norway from time to time, when one of the princesses has to go back to her castle.

Tiggerfanatic

We were able to have a very nice chat with Alice @ Akershus on our trip 2 years ago. That character meal was one of our favorites, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with my niece6 this December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom