WDW Character Pic of the Day

joanna71985

DisneyPhotoImage50.jpg

kcw

^^^
yup, right where that picture was taken. They're in the animation building, up the stairs from Sorcerer Mickey's new M&G area. Bob and Helen meet together, and switch out with Frozone

d43boy

I love the old pics of characters, and since someone asked for older pics, this is my sister and I with Mickey, back in the 80's at the old "Empress Lilly" character breakfast at Downtown Disney (then the Disney Village)

Anyone remember the Empress Lilly? Many good memories from there!
EmpressLilly1986-1.jpg

RAXIP

awww! i love, love, love her costume! so cute, but not over the top! i'm a little jealous right now. lol.

Hehe. Her dress is a prom dress she got on sale from JC Penny earlier that day. She just added the Princess crown and wand and voila! We'll be back again in October for MNSSHP. So excited!

Here's my photo for today. From World of Disney in NYC:

HeatherK

Hehe. Her dress is a prom dress she got on sale from JC Penny earlier that day. She just added the Princess crown and wand and voila! We'll be back again in October for MNSSHP. So excited!

Here's my photo for today. From World of Disney in NYC:

Cute! The last time I was at WOD in NYC they didn't have those backgrounds, and it was Cinderella with Alice & The Mad Hatter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom