WDW Character Pic of the Day

RAXIP

RAXIP, if you look closely you can see the Sleepy Hollow snack bar in the background. I'm guessing it's on the (old) Liberty Square bridge.

Thanks. That where I thought it was, but I wasn't sure.

Awww, too cute!!

I wish I knew how to download my old pictures onto the computer. Darn pre-digital era.

Thanks. I spent a good part of yesterday scanning them all in and doing a little touch-up. I was actually looking for Halloween pics for the costume tread and came across all these WDW trip photos. I also discovered some photos my mom took during her trip to Disneyland in 1977.

Ok, so not Disney World or Disneyland, but here are some pictures from World of Disney in NY. Since it's a Disney property (not Childrens Place owned), I thought these would count!

232323232%7Ffp4327%3A%3Enu%3D3233%3E367%3E%3B32%3E2324367%3C235%3C5ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp43286%3Enu%3D3233%3E367%3E%3B%3A7%3E2324367%3C988%3A7ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp43286%3Enu%3D3233%3E367%3E%3B32%3E2324367%3C235%3A9ot1lsi

RAXIP

Ok, so not Disney World or Disneyland, but here are some pictures from World of Disney in NY. Since it's a Disney property (not Childrens Place owned), I thought these would count!

Great pics. I hope to head over there soon and check it out again. I've been there once before but that was before becoming a Cast Member. I've have to see how it compares to the real WOD.

Anyway here's a photo from my second trip to Disney World.

April 1991

Bug715

Great pics. I hope to head over there soon and check it out again. I've been there once before but that was before becoming a Cast Member. I've have to see how it compares to the real WOD.

April 1991

I remember when the room was like that! I love seeing all your old pics!

MAF

April 1991

Aww so cute. You and your sis look like anime characters.

HeatherK

April 1991

Love the picture. On my first trip to WDW in 1993, my sister and I got a picture with Mickey in his "dressing room" (which is on my desk right now) and back then, I thought we were special going into his dressing room and thought that we were the only ones who got to do that. Then finally about last year, I realized it was the "spot" i guess you could call it to meet Mickey. Now it's his house but back then it was his dressing room lol.

Gorjus

Raxip,

Obviously you do look like Peter Pan. I'm not in casting for entertainment, but if I had to guess why you didn't make it, it would be because in your photo, your face looks like you can grow a beard fast if you wanted to. I'm guessing that you get a 5 o'clock shadow. The friends of Peter we have, well it would probably take them a week to get a 5 o'clock shadow. They all have peach fuzz. Again, I'm just guessing.

jennc2001

Love the picture. On my first trip to WDW in 1993, my sister and I got a picture with Mickey in his "dressing room" (which is on my desk right now) and back then, I thought we were special going into his dressing room and thought that we were the only ones who got to do that. Then finally about last year, I realized it was the "spot" i guess you could call it to meet Mickey. Now it's his house but back then it was his dressing room lol.

that's funny....i used to think the same thing!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom