WDW Character Pic of the Day

LetsGoAgain

As we were walking to our Akershus breakfast reservation, we ran into Mickey and Minnie. They were gracious enough to give my DD a quick hug. They were about to film a cooking segment. I didn't recognize the chef though.

DSCF6629-1.jpg

LetsGoAgain

The Family Fun Day Parade looks so fun. We missed that when we were there. Ok, it is on my list for the next trip!

Here is my pic of the day. Skipping with Piglet. (I just got my PhotoPass CD on Monday.. yay!)

image201.jpg

WDWKat26

Yep, every day. It's with Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Chip, Dale, Daisy and Pluto. It parades down Main Street every day at 12:45, 1:45 and 4:00. It is a very patriotic parade. To be chosen, hang out in the Castle Hub near the Popcorn stand closest to Tomorrowland and find a Trolley Performer to be chosen. They usually take requests if you want to be in a certain characters' group.

jennc2001

Yep, every day. It's with Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Chip, Dale, Daisy and Pluto. It parades down Main Street every day at 12:45, 1:45 and 4:00. It is a very patriotic parade. To be chosen, hang out in the Castle Hub near the Popcorn stand closest to Tomorrowland and find a Trolley Performer to be chosen. They usually take requests if you want to be in a certain characters' group.

cool...i didn't know that. so, it's in addition to the other regular parade that's at 3! :) sorry for all the questions, i've just never heard of it. so, it's just a small patriotic parade that families participate in??

NewfieFan

cool...i didn't know that. so, it's in addition to the other regular parade that's at 3! :) sorry for all the questions, i've just never heard of it. so, it's just a small patriotic parade that families participate in??

That's right! Here's another pic (but it's not a character one - if that's ok)...

71p891.jpg

WDWKat26

Yep, that's why it was made. To give guests a little more involvement in parades in Walt Disney World :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom