WDW Character Pic of the Day

kcw

cool...i didn't know that. so, it's in addition to the other regular parade that's at 3! :) sorry for all the questions, i've just never heard of it. so, it's just a small patriotic parade that families participate in??

Yep, that's why it was made. To give guests a little more involvement in parades in Walt Disney World :)

I think it must be one of those things that is much more fun to actually be in that to just watch. I was kinda bored watching it- so I would say to definitely try to get your family in it instead of just watching :shrug:

cmcmcm

2366b8.jpg

Haha, cuute

Piebald

Uh. No one knew that until you said it..the taking of this picture was approved by a manager so nothing will happen. Kay, thanks.

I was just joking. Here, take a chill pill.

I took plenty of backstage pictures back when I was a CM (most non-CMs wouldn't notice anyways). Hell, I have a video of Emile and Remy fighting to the death and some of Jojo's evil satanic twin ala Linda Blair. :eek:

In all fairness, just because a manager approved the photo, doesn't mean it should be online. Backstage is backstage, even if the photo in question isn't really showing much.

cmcmcm

Really though? I'm pretty positive everyone who isn't a cast member would've thought that was in a random hallway. A manager would not take a picture if it is in any way incriminating and could not be shown to other people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom