WDW Character Pic of the Day

cooleo

Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade

DSC02020.jpg

Nicole220

Thanks for the kind words. Nicole, I love how your photos bring us that touch of California. Sometimes it is the same attaction, but with a slightly different perspective or background or surrounding area.

It's party time again:

image0480012.jpg
Now it's time for me to thank you for the kind words. Characters are one of my favorite things about the parks, so I always love your (great) pictures of the different characters. I especially love the unique interactions that you capture on camera.

well it comes to Hatter, DLR always seems to take the cake!!
DSCN1841.jpg
I love him. Him meaning this friend of Hatter, but all the Hatters are great. He's by far my favorite character...along with Jack, of course. :D

spectropluto

What a fun picture!

This is such a great effect! Mind me asking what you did to the photo here? I just love it. Perfect for your photo subject!

thanks, K!

I used the program Picasa (which is a free download through Google). I adore it's ease of use and wonderful photo turnout!

To achieve this effect, I simply used the saturation tool and brought it down LOW. That's it!

If I need to do more advanced techniques (like the color isolations and such) I use Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition 3.0 that came with my scanner many years ago.

:eek: amazing!!!
Thanks, Chris Chris!

Gorjus

The best Pooh character....Rabbit!!

fktmp18_0032.jpg

For those of you wondering what the teardrop area was in Toon Town, this is it.

I'm losing my mind, because I can't remember if I posted this photo of Jane & Tarzan on this thread...Tarzan comes tomorrow.

tylergirl1970

Yes.. we were there on Sept 11th and when the parks were all closed and we were all stuck at our hotels, glued to our tv's, the characters came out onto the lawn at the Boardwalk hotel (and I'm sure at many others) and entertained kids and just generally made the night have a "little" magic. It was nice to be distracted for a little while.

k.hunter30

Yes.. we were there on Sept 11th and when the parks were all closed and we were all stuck at our hotels, glued to our tv's, the characters came out onto the lawn at the Boardwalk hotel (and I'm sure at many others) and entertained kids and just generally made the night have a "little" magic. It was nice to be distracted for a little while.
Oh wow... that's really nice.

MattyFresh

Thats awesome that even in that time of crisis and mass chaos. Disney would still take time to bring the magic to everyone as best as they could. Really says a lot about the company and how they will go to whatever lengths to give everyone that magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom