WDW Character Pic of the Day

spectropluto

IMG_3132-1.jpg

Gorjus

From Animal Kingdom's 10th anniversary yesterday. That's a Disney official, Jane Goodall and Imagineer Joe Rohde in the truck.

Not just a Disney official, but Erin! And how cool to have Jane and Joe there.

ALL the exif data... but to mostly answer your question... here was my basic setup:

50mm f1.4 prime lens
Shutter Priority mode (1/125 sec)
ISO 3200
Partial metering with a slightly neg (-1/3) exposure compensation
No flash
Lots of luck with where characters are in relationship to me :)

Really? You went down a third? I would have thought up, but I suppose that was to offset the lights on the outfits. By the way...GREAT spectro photos. I don't think I've seen better.

Boy can THIS princess make some wonderful magic.

Jasmine is HOT!

thatll be the Florida sun

LOL. Pumbas, that was great. BTW, I looked at the photo of your daughters. How does a grumpy Nakasak like you produce such elegant offspring? **joking**

Its interesting how the line of guys goes down when it gets cold and she puts her jacket on..

So true. The same holds true for Ariel. Not as many dads interested in Ariel at Norway as they are in the Grotto.

it's nice to see some characters that look like they're supposed to (the Aurora and Jasmine just posted). My DW and I and going in 9 days and can't wait:)

The other day I was with Aurora and she was an identical twin to the animators rendering of her. Must have been a good make-up day.

THIS princess + small children = a magical moment.

I have really enjoyed these pictures ! :sohappy:

I really like your avatar and screen name.

SUPER SORRY for posting 2 in a row! I forgot I had this in my WDWmagic photo album!
It just made me laugh so hard!

tremaines.jpg

Is that who I think it is? She's not usually that tall, but it is about time for her to head down that career path. Hmmmm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom