WDW Character Pic of the Day

After an hour plus of waiting, we finished the list of meeting all the princesses with this:
picture.php

joanna71985

Orlando2010770.jpg

13316_1401229877154_1424531586_1090.jpg

This picture has a great story with it. The young lad you see there is my cousin David. David has a severe muscular disorder that makes walking incredibly hard, as well as being autistic. He's such a sweet boy, and Disney is one of his favorite things. He loves to escape into their worlds as often as he can.

When he goes to Disney (twice a year, usually), one of his must-sees is the Beauty and the Beast show in Hollywood Studios. He loves it and has every song and scene memorized and he sings along. Well, one of the cast members noticed him coming several times over the course of a week, and asked why, and it was explained that he loves it.

The Cast Member disappeared, then came back and told them to wait off to the side after the show was over. They did as told, and then they were ushered backstage for a private audience with the show's Belle and Beast. He was so flabbergasted he could barely speak. His joy brought tears to my eyes. It was the best moment of a very awesome vacation.

Thanks, Belle and Beast. You made him the happiest boy in the world.

What a great story! :)

What happened to that Mickey?!!?
Isn't this statue from the "75 InspEARations" collection to commemorate Mickey Mouse's 75th Birthday back in 2003?

I believe they were on display at MK end of 2003-early 2004. Then they were supposed to go on a national tour. They were decorated by people like Disney Legends and athletes. I guess after the tour they were scattered around with one ending up wherever this photo was taken? :shrug:

Or I'm completely wrong.

forevermickey

Isn't this statue from the "75 InspEARations" collection to commemorate Mickey Mouse's 75th Birthday back in 2003?

I believe they were on display at MK end of 2003-early 2004. Then they were supposed to go on a national tour. They were decorated by people like Disney Legends and athletes. I guess after the tour they were scattered around with one ending up wherever this photo was taken? :shrug:

Or I'm completely wrong.
This Mickey was in Downtown Disney in one of the stores- can't remember which one.

FigmentFreak

For the trip we just got back from yesterday - my oldest daughter and I went and my younger daughter traveled to the Australia/New Zealand/Fiji her choir - since she will still be there for her birthday we went around and had characters take pictures with a sign that said Happy Birthday. Then we sent them to her. Here are a few of them.

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom