WDW Character Pic of the Day

WDWKat26

Img3931.jpg

Jpfan4ever

sorry for the bluriness, took a pic of one of my scrapbook pics... just thought it was a neat photo, goofy in the pool at River Country ...

IMG_1849.jpg

I remember one fourth of July yesrs ago, Goffy was at the Grand Floridian pool and he was also on a bannana boat with max on hte seven seas lagoon and feel in.
How did they do it, is it some type of special material or special costume. I always thought how cool it was because it added such realism to the characters.

Disney4Eva

My sister, Jack, and I ^^ A very nice-looking Jack, if I do say so myself :) (Hard to believe I spent an hour & a half straightening my hair that morning, huh? Splash Mountain'll do that to ya :rolleyes:)

jack.jpg

Gorjus

Gorjus, I love all of your photos!!

Thank you so much. That is so sweet. Thanks to Joanna as well. You are always so complimentary of everyone's photos. I am blessed to be able to play with our characters more than most and sometimes see unguarded moments or playful moments that aren't possible for the general public to see. But the fun thing is our characters want photos with each other as well. They all bring in cameras and have us photograph them with other characters. Everyone is a Disney character fan. You should see everyone's face when Mickey or a Princess decide to ride the Disney VIP Cast member bus rather than walk. Smiles all around.

Pluto playing with Daisy. How cute.

Great shot.

Thats a very diverse picture

***CoughcoughtrainingdaycoughcougH***

Here is my photo for the day:

Giselle_Crop_Horizontal_0014_smaller.jpg

joanna71985

Thank you so much. That is so sweet. Thanks to Joanna as well. You are always so complimentary of everyone's photos. I am blessed to be able to play with our characters more than most and sometimes see unguarded moments or playful moments that aren't possible for the general public to see. But the fun thing is our characters want photos with each other as well. They all bring in cameras and have us photograph them with other characters. Everyone is a Disney character fan. You should see everyone's face when Mickey or a Princess decide to ride the Disney VIP Cast member bus rather than walk. Smiles all around.

Here is my photo for the day:

Giselle_Crop_Horizontal_0014_smaller.jpg

You are welcome Gorjus. If I didn't stink too much with cameras, I sometimes consider switching over to Photopass (although I do love my job as a CA, and getting to work with the characters).

She is beautiful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom