Walt Disney World "Monstrous Summer" Press Event April 25th & 26th

Vader2112

*huggles* for everyone.
paranoid.gif
Oh no not Henry Hugglemonster

WDW95

Just saw this commercial for the Monstrous Summer. I kinda like it. Its cool how they changed to the rock music and are trying to market it more modern, kind of like Universal Orlando's latest commercial with "Ready to Go." However, they are saying all these new things are at WDW but really only new Test Track, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast are new.

rct247

Something that I just thought about with one of the things mentioned for this announcement is the "updating" of Monster's Inc Laugh Floor. My question is, how are they going to go back in time with Monsters University references and characters when the fact that "Laugh is more powerful than scream" hasn't been discovered yet. My only guess is that it would be like reliving fond memories from the past or something of that nature.

ThemeParks4Life

Something that I just thought about with one of the things mentioned for this announcement is the "updating" of Monster's Inc Laugh Floor. My question is, how are they going to go back in time with Monsters University references and characters when the fact that "Laugh is more powerful than scream" hasn't been discovered yet. My only guess is that it would be like reliving fond memories from the past or something of that nature.
I can imagine it changing into a college standup show.

lego606

MagicBandit

They're gonna pull a New Fantasyland thing with time travel and whatnot, aren't they. :/

bradk

There's no time issue. Mike Wazowski (and others I presume) still went to Monsters University, regardless of the Monsters Inc. philosophy change.

It's my understanding that the show itself isn't being altered, but that they'll just reference Monsters University in jokes as much as they can. Although stands to reason they may add references in the preshow area as well.

The only potential conflict is if the change in philosophy somehow eliminated MU altogether, but that's fairly doubtful. MU would just change its educational focus to comedy.

Malin

Never mind about possible announcements. I'm more interested in updates about things that have already been announced. Like the Avatar project which everyone is claiming is dead and yet Disney continue to claim otherwise. Updates on these new Fantasyland attractions that seem to be taking Disney for ever to build. That Snow White Coaster hasn't changed or altered in months. And yet Universal and SeaWorld have built new rides in quicker time. I also expect the Epcot surprise will be the Mike projected on Spaceship Earth which has already gone viral over the Disney sites and blogs. Disney love to add special treats to the bloggers who will gasp in excitment while the casual fan who actually pay money to visit Disney World will question if this is a one time thing. See the Dragon.

jt04

Never mind about possible announcements. I'm more interested in updates about things that have already been announced. Like the Avatar project which everyone is claiming is dead and yet Disney continue to claim otherwise. Updates on these new Fantasyland attractions that seem to be taking Disney for ever to build. That Snow White Coaster hasn't changed or altered in months. And yet Universal and SeaWorld have built new rides in quicker time. I also expect the Epcot surprise will be the Mike projected on Spaceship Earth which has already gone viral over the Disney sites and blogs. Disney love to add special treats to the bloggers who will gasp in excitment while the casual fan who actually pay money to visit Disney World will question if this is a one time thing. See the Dragon.

Everyone?

Genie of the Lamp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom