Walt Disney World "Monstrous Summer" Press Event April 25th & 26th

Admiral01

Premium Member
Thank goodness they haven't made a move based on EPCOT's The Seas with Nemo and Friends, or DIsneyland's the Finding Nemo Submarine Adventure, or Animal Kingdom's Finding Nemo the Musical...where all you experience is the same thing that the three attractions show you - a lost clown fish with some other clown fish looking for it for 100 minutes. I mean, how many times can the same fish get lost.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

doctornick

There's something tomorrow as well, no? Or was this it? (I'm not expecting anything significant, I'm just wondering if there might be more little things)

Suspirian

since all the stuff we already know has been released today...i wonder if we will get into the jucier stuff at part 2 tomorrow...this 24 hour part sounds fun

jt04

Thanks for the update. Looks like Aug 9th-11th is the next last chance for WDW while Iger is in charge.

CTXRover

Just logged on to see what the 'announcement' was for tonight. Fun enough and expected based on what's been reported here and elsewhere over the past few weeks/months. I didn't expect anything either than announcements geared at pursuading people to come over this summer anyway. Too bad the monstrous summer doesn't include any substantial new entertainment (i.e. a parade or the return of Spectro if the floats had survived their storage, a new night-time show, new stage show, etc.)

Anyway, I expect any real attraction announcements at D23, particularly after the semi-backlash that occurred after the D23 in 2011 that had even Tom Staggs posting on the Parks Blog recognizing the disappointment among fans regarding the lack of announcements for Disney World. I would anticipate if anything of substance is to be announced this year it will happen then. If not, I'll truly be disappointed.

Cmdr_Crimson

I declare this a Scumbag Wazowski...
mike_zps7f0edcf3.jpg

COME ON! Keep EPCOT Open for 24 Hours!!

WDWFigment

And I was greatly appreciated Tim. I got my photos from the parking lot. The bit with Sully and the fireworks was the only thing that made a picture.

Three minutes of my life I won't get back though.

Parking lot might have been the best vantage for that. Did you get anything good?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom