Walt Disney World "Monstrous Summer" Press Event April 25th & 26th

ToTBellHop

Who doesn't love a good MILF?

I really wish Disney didn't feel the need to dumb down their attraction names by telling you which movie the attraction borrows from. Just call it the Laugh Floor. Or Midway Mania. Can you imagine if we had this system in the 90s? Song of the South Splash Mountain? Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin?

durangojim

I really wish Disney didn't feel the need to dumb down their attraction names by telling you which movie the attraction borrows from. Just call it the Laugh Floor. Or Midway Mania. Can you imagine if we had this system in the 90s? Song of the South Splash Mountain? Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin?
Me too! It's a good thing my wife is one then!;)

lego606

MagicBandit

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney California Adventure

Disney's [name of resort]

PeterAlt

Is this Disney's new way of doing things? Making a big to do with press events and the whole 9 yards with meaningless promotion material rather than solid announcements for new attraction construction? No wonder why the disheartening attitude prevalent of the fans today, especially here! Grrrrrrrrr

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

What if they made a point of making movies for all the attraction that didn't have one...could you imagine a CBJ movie? Beyond ridiculous.

Cmdr_Crimson

What if they made a point of making movies for all the attraction that didn't have one...could you imagine a CBJ movie? Beyond ridiculous.

Oh don't sugarcoat it....Lol...
large_mayNyvrKhCdCAzMca1XjtDhzmyy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom