Walt Disney World "Monstrous Summer" Press Event April 25th & 26th

luv

To ones that only work 3 days a week no doubt. Im sure there are plenty of execs licking their chops at the thought of ending 14 years of 9-9 park hours.
Hey! Some people have real jobs and only work three days a week. They're long days, but they're real jobs.

Some companies want this so much they're willing to pay people for forty hours if they agree to do 38 hours in three days.

Not really picking a fight. ;) Just had to get that off my chest. :)

Tim_4

To ones that only work 3 days a week no doubt. Im sure there are plenty of execs licking their chops at the thought of ending 14 years of 9-9 park hours.
9 to 9 is ideal for execs. 9PM means table service dining and table service dining is a cash cow. This is why there's such a strong desire to push DAK to have a nighttime show.

dcibrando

the last big announcement was Disney Springs... things leaked well before it...and the big dogs were there to make the announcement. I think it's safe to say this is just as someone else put it a "visit WDW this summer" kind of announcement. I've been wrong before...and I hope I'm wrong this time as well but we'll see.

Soarin' Over Pgh

If the current ad on my screen has anything to do with it, it's a 'save up to 30% on rooms at select walt disney world resort hotels' Monstrous Summer 2013... So another summer campaign and not much more.

discos

I real
If the current ad on my screen has anything to do with it, it's a 'save up to 30% on rooms at select walt disney world resort hotels' Monstrous Summer 2013... So another summer campaign and not much more.
Exactly. I mean how many Press events with a major announcement had a Disney character attached to the promo? Not many, if any I don't think. And since they're calling it the "Monstrous Summer 2013" we cant expect any major announcement made that would be built and carried out to be ready for this summer. Looks like another M&G and some LTM.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Just the standard daily reminder. We, members of this forum, are ALWAYS disappointed when Disney has one of these events, because we somehow always expect them to announce something akin to the 5th gate. This press event will be no different than the multitude of these that have preceeded it.

We will expect them to announce something mind blowing, they will announce nothing, and we will all log on to gnash our teeth about the non-event.

FigmentJedi

Just the standard daily reminder. We, members of this forum, are ALWAYS disappointed when Disney has one of these events, because we somehow always expect them to announce something akin to the 5th gate. This press event will be no different than the multitude of these that have preceeded it.

We will expect them to announce something mind blowing, they will announce nothing, and we will all log on to gnash our teeth about the non-event.
Exactly. Expecting an announcement like Imagination 4 or something at one of these events is like expecting Valve to announce Half Life 3 any time soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom