Walt Disney World "Monstrous Summer" Press Event April 25th & 26th

PhotoDave219

I don't get the hatred for the wraps.

1. They're different.
2. They're temporary.
3. They're more visually stimulating than white with a strip.
4. They're always current.
5. Kids love them.
6. They're Disney branded (unlike Epcot sponsors).
7. Walt himself was a fan and innovator of cross-promotion.
8. They're relatively cheap (no major diversion of resources).

Well..... allow me to retort:

1. They're Ugly.
2. They're Ugly.
3. They're Ugly.
4. They're Ugly.
5. They're Ugly.
6. They're Ugly.
7. They're Ugly.
8. They're Ugly.

aladdin2007

Shows you how much I pay attention to fairys.

I see that this is event is Wednesday at the MK, does this mean big crowds that day? It seems like everytime we plan to be at the MK there is something big going on that makes it unbearably extra crowded. I guess I better start paying attention to schedules better lol.

PhotoDave219

I see that this is event is Wednesday at the MK, does this mean big crowds that day? It seems like everytime we plan to be at the MK there is something big going on that makes it unbearably extra crowded. I guess I better start paying attention to schedules better lol.

Crowds have been roughly average of late. Not insane but not nowhere near slow.

Sped2424

if its the 25th wouldnt it be thursday?

Uncle Remus

How can they possibly have two days worth of stuff to share

Day 1. They have to put up some walls and a tarp to build the podium. Then they will reveal the podium. Shortly after the podium will malfunction.

Day2. The podium will be scrapped for a food cart. You will then have the opportunity to purchase a refillable souvenir mug. Written on the side of said mug will be the information that they had planned on telling you on day 1.

asianway

Do you suggest the Company NOT tell the press about its marketing plan? That's the entire point of a "marketing plan." This isn't about earth shattering news for hard core Disney fans. It's about delivering the brand messaging to as large an audience as possible to kick off the summer travel season.
Are any press attending this event?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom