Walls are down at Space Mountain

Expo_Seeker40

The Mission Control figures have always worn sunglasses because of the "fire" coming out our rockets and the Explorer Vehicle rockets.

Yeauhhhhhhh details!

And the MC workers are also wearing 1975 red RCA Cast Member Uniforms.

Costume Change FAIL

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
WDWmagic.....always in the thick of it :D

What can I say? I'm dedicated. Space Mountain is definitely one of my favorites.

Come to think of it, this is turning out to be almost an exact repeat of the Spaceship Earth re-opening almost two years ago.

se8472

What can I say? I'm dedicated. Space Mountain is definitely one of my favorites.

Come to think of it, this is turning out to be almost an exact repeat of the Spaceship Earth re-opening almost two years ago.

god I remember stalking that ride for days!

Expo_Seeker40

Distract the CM's outside the entrance by pointing to the Carousel of Progress and exclaim "HOLY CRAP, THE CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS HAS A LINE!". The CMs' jaws will drop and stare at the CoP and you can dart past them ninja fanboy style and enter the Spc Mtn queue.

Figment1986

except back then they left the walls up and opened a hole when they were soft opened... sort of like what universal did for rockit and busch did for manta originally.:lookaroun

I wonder if i brought my manta hard hat could i get into the queue :lol:

hpyhnt 1000

Distract the CM's outside the entrance by pointing to the Carousel of Progress and exclaim "HOLY CRAP, THE CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS HAS A LINE!". The CMs' jaws will drop and stare at the CoP and you can dart past them ninja fanboy style and enter the Spc Mtn queue.

:ROFLOL:

Do it! :D

dotKirk

You've got to watch out if you sneak into the queue, ninja-style like that. They've set up traps to distract you and keep you busy while security comes. Interactive queue games FTL :ROFLOL:

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster

Tempting! I am trained in the ancient fanboy ninja martial arts techniques of old, fat security guard evasion and impromptu attraction activation!

Not looking like soft openings happening tonight, inside the Mountain is deathly quiet.

EPCOT Explorer

And I will try to ride.:hurl:

Thanks Mr.EPCOT! Any day now it will open!:sohappy:
Same.:dazzle::lookaroun

I've been through a few times now, and haven't seen any rockets cycling. :(

The figures in the control booths next to the lift hills are wearing sunglasses...
Sunglasses? Like Star Trek visors? Odd.

Ugh.:dazzle::lookaroun

Symbolic....:lol:

:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Mansion Butler

My roommate rode it and said Star Tunnel is gone. There's a good chance he doesn't know what he's talking about, as he didn't seem to know what I was talking about (I asked him, he didn't bring it up), but yeah.

:'(
So, I know this is probably known by now, but, just sayin: he didn't know what he was talking about.

:D:D:D:D:D

EpcotServo

I know, I saw them! I was there!
:lol:

*And was waiting obsessively too.
:lookaroun

(That night was cold under Spaceship Earth...so cold...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom