Walls are down at Space Mountain

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just for info: The video of the power wash was taken from the MK to Contemp walkway - so just outside the park.

raven

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the south side of the building the side that is visible from inside TL, the usual vantage point?

And isn't the location of the offending pictures which were taken from the Toontown path on the north/northwest side of the building?

The WEST side of SM is visible from Tomorrowland and the NORTH/NORTHWEST is visible from Toontown and near the Tea Cups. But most likely they wash the entire exterior. Twice a year SSE gets powerwashed as well and the even do the top of it which no guests will ever see. So no worries there.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Okay... I'm back at The Magic Kingdom... again... please don't judge me... no soft open as of yet... on the PeopleMover now... last trip around saw the work lights come on... sweet zombie jesus I'm ready for this thing to open already!

Okay... I'm back at The Magic Kingdom... again... please don't judge me... no soft open as of yet... on the PeopleMover now... last trip around saw the work lights come on... sweet zombie jesus I'm ready for this thing to open already!

Although I am too looking for it to open, maybe its a good thing?
Gets more of that TLC:D

I wouldn't be surprised if they ride this refurb out the whole time. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't any soft openings. Theyll open it fully operational.

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
I've been through a few times now, and haven't seen any rockets cycling. :(

The figures in the control booths next to the lift hills are wearing sunglasses...

I have been watching the iphone app, "WDW wait times" to see a wait time posted for SM. Still listed as "closed." :(

ChrisFL

Premium Member

Zombie Jesus? Sounds like a good idea for a halloween costume...too bad halloween's over :(

Figment1986

RT @MousePlanet We're hearing that Space Mountain (WDW edition) has soft opened, sso we're taking a break from #MouseAdventure testing to go check it out...

could it be true?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom