Village Haus has burgers no more

barnum42

MissM said:
I'm devistated. Seriously devistated.
Sorry to hear you are upset, you must be an afficianado as I've tried burgers in Cosmic Rays, Pinnochios and Pecos Bill and found no difference between them.

MissM

barnum42 said:
Sorry to hear you are upset, you must be an afficianado as I've tried burgers in Cosmic Rays, Pinnochios and Pecos Bill and found no difference between them.
The Cosmic Rays ones taste the same (never had one at Pecos Bill) but it's the atmosphere at Cosmic Ray's I don't like. You can NEVER get a table and it's always so crowded.

The whole experience of Pinocchio Haus has become a tradition for us so I'm really sad it's changing.
-m

maelstrom

I was devastated when the Tomorrowland Terrace stopped serving pizza. I cried. When I heard they were going to have Asian food, it helped a little. But now that Pinocchio's Village Haus is going to have pizza, my favourite food, I am jumping for joy. I will finally be able to have food in the Magic Kingdom, my favourite park. And it looks as though things will be all set up by the time I get there on the 22nd!

Christina

Oh no! No more poor cows (at least thats what I think the burgers are :lookaroun ) being tourtured and killed for the likes of our satisfication!?!! Drat! Whatever will we do?! Eat salads!? NO WAY!! Have a peice of fruit?! EWW NO!

Lets go to one of the OTHER counter-service resturants that serves burgers.

General Grizz

MissM said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

You guys may all joke about burgers everywhere but BURGERS ARE THE ONLY THINGS I EAT QUICK SERVE. And Pinocchio Haus has THE BEST ones in MK. We eat there every single time we got to MK. We look forward to it.

I can't tell you how absolutely devastated I am at this. Cosmic Ray's is always way over crowded and I just don't like eating there. I love Pinocchio Haus and it - along with a Dole Whip - are hightlights of my day when there.

I'm devistated. Seriously devistated.
-m
Disney Dining is not your friend right now! :lol:

MissM

Christina said:
Oh no! No more poor cows (at least thats what I think the burgers are :lookaroun ) being tourtured and killed for the likes of our satisfication!?!! Drat! Whatever will we do?! Eat salads!? NO WAY!! Have a peice of fruit?! EWW NO!

Lets go to one of the OTHER counter-service resturants that serves burgers.
You don't have to get insultive about it. Don't like hamburgers, don't eat them, but please, let's leave the preaching off board, mkay?
-m

SirNim

Thank goodness for the return of pizza.

Plus, being an ethnic food, pizza fits in better with the IASW theme.

Mellie882 makes a good point, as well.

PamelaNiebergal

Yaaaaayyyy!!!

I love Italian food so this is very welcome news for me. I'm so glad Magic Kingdom will not be without pizza. Does anyone have any speculations on what other food might be offered? Hopefully some different pastas or something. For some reason I have this memory of eating lasagna here from years ago as a kid. (10 years ago approx?) It may have been at Disneyland but I really thought it was at WDW. Anyways, it was the best lasagna ever. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? Maybe they will bring it back.

DarkMeasures

This is great news. I mean now the food selection will make sense and now there is more variety. It should be that every restaurant serves different food. I don't want everyone to just serve burgers.

Brooke

Grrrr I always used to get my burgers there. :( But I guess it's not a huge deal since Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bills already serves burgers. =/

MKCP 1985

miss m - I swear to you the burgers at Pinocchio and the burgers at Pecos Bill (and the burgers at Cosmic Ray's) are THE SAME! :lol: :slurp: :lol:

PhotoDave219

MKCP 1985 said:
miss m - I swear to you the burgers at Pinocchio and the burgers at Pecos Bill (and the burgers at Cosmic Ray's) are THE SAME! :lol: :slurp: :lol:

But Beaches & Cream have the best burgers on Property :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom