Village Haus has burgers no more

KevinPage

barnum42 said:
Which is a shame as I really liked the taco salad they do there, good value and tasty. Not to mention that is was not a burger :lol:

You're English, so ANY food outside of England is considered "good". :lol:

Low blow, I know, but couldn't resist. :D

Viva la Black Pudding :hurl:

WDW_Sam

Zed said:
Hope they offer the little side of a couple of breadsticks and sauce like Tomorrowland Terrace did. I miss that little snack from both MK and Epcot,
and really miss the chicken sandwiches that could be found at most of the quick services places at WDW.

I agree with NemoRocks, that's some pretty good pizza at Louie's at USF, and Fantastic 4 Cafe at IoA.
Same here Zed, those sandwiches rule...

Sam

Mgkcjohnson

My 2 cents.... Village Haus was my favorite place to get a burger too. I am pretty disappointed that they will no longer serve burgers there. What most say is true, the atmosphere was great there. It is a nice spot to take a lunch break. Cool inside, good fixins bar and you could always watch IASW. My daughter loves doing that. I admit I am not to crazy about fast food pizza. I cannot imagine it being all that great, but I am sure alot of people will like it. I am all for more variety in the parks, but on this occasion I am bummed they are taking away my favorite burger place though!!!! Oh well. Life does go on!

barnum42

KevinPage said:
You're English, so ANY food outside of England is considered "good". :lol:
Coming from someone whose county's contribution to worldwide cuisine is a ground beef sandwich and obesity inducing portions that does not mean much :p

:lol:

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
Epcot82Guy said:
As for Universal's pizza, I've never tried it. But, I can't imagine anything being that good when it is doused in Universal's trademark "trying too hard to compete with a company by jabbing at it left and right instead of creating our own product" and a hint of "if we steal this idea, we can make it 'better' and then make fun of our competitors for it." :hurl:

what a Jag-Off.

pluto77

MiRi said:
crazycalf said:
A fast food version of Italian does not sound like something I will ever try.
In Atlanta, we like going to eat at this place called Fazoli's. They have it in other places too. It's pretty much fast food Italian but it's sooooo good. It doesn't taste like it's "fast food". My boyfriend is really picky and he loves that place.

Fazoli's is the best. We have some in Kalamazoo, Michigan too! So fast food Italian could work if they do it right :)

maxime29

Premium Member
I do like the better variety of food that Disney is trying to implement in the parks such as MK. I have honestly never eaten at the PVH (nor Cosmic Rays and 2 other counter service restaurants), but maybe this new menu will encourage me to do so.

ddbutts1

Having just returned from the World I was glad to hear that pizza was going to again be offered. We were at MK one day last week wanting a pizza or anything Italian but realized that there wasn't anything there. We enjoy the fact that Disney is offering more choices for food but some of the offerings are a little out there (the new menu at The Land, The Noodle Station). Although pizza isn't exotic but there has to be something in between.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom