Vaccinated Out Of State Visitors Now Allowed in CA Theme Parks

SoCalDisneyLover

Unfortunately the only way I can avoid an increase in my blood pressure, seems to be "ignore." If your intention is to distort reality, then I simply can't interact with you. And beating my head against the wall would be less painful than even a discussion of facts at this point. That people who feel similar to myself, and yes, we're out there too, get mocked, put down, and forcefully argued with, is just sad, and I suppose a reflection of the society we have become. Even on a message board discussing The Happiest Place On Earth. Oh well, it is what it is.

HairyChest

Original Poster
I’m curious if there any out of state guests that have booked Disneyland and hotel/flights already in here? If so, when is your reservation for? I’m assuming June for most?

josh2000

I’m curious if there any out of state guests that have booked Disneyland and hotel/flights already in here? If so, when is your reservation for? I’m assuming June for most?
I am fully booked for the end of June. Flight/hotel/park tickets and reservation. Hoping it works out but I can easily push it all back if not.

Animaniac93-98

Out of state tourists trying to get into Disneyland...

1619321330121.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom