Using Disney World for Discipline

MickeyDent

Your story is so funny!:ROFLOL:

I hate to say it, but I think that maybe you haven't been married long enough. Give it up. Resistance is futile. You cannot win!

Been married almost 14 years and I have to agree. Resistance is futile.

However, any woman that would use Disney as a weapon is just plain evil.

(note to self. Keep wife from reading this thread..)

zurgandfriend

More evidence

Just more evidence that all women are pure and simply evil.

But seriously, when my wife does something like that I usually just submit it's easier that way, and in the words of Rumpole of the Bailey, refer to her as "she who must be obeyed."

My son on the otherwise advises her that he is going to put her in a "home" when she gets olds.

sbkline

haha - you do need to find her weakness. What's her favorite Disney ride?? Tell her if she doesn't ride Tower of Terror, that you won't ride whatever it is with her! Then you'll be even :)

Then she'll retaliate by not riding the next favorite ride, to which he'll have no choice but to retaliate by not riding her next favorite ride. The war will escalate until all rides have been removed from the table, then the only step left will be total annihaliation of the Disney trip...the vacation equivalent of using "the bomb". :D:ROFLOL:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Wow, a couple of people on this thread are taking it WAY too seriously...
Holy cow.
Anyways, back to the fun-loving joking nature of this thread that some people are oblivious to...
My mom actually threatened to leave me behind on our latest family Disney trip unless I cleaned my room... I'm 21... :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow, a couple of people on this thread are taking it WAY too seriously...
Holy cow.
Anyways, back to the fun-loving joking nature of this thread that some people are oblivious to...
My mom actually threatened to leave me behind on our latest family Disney trip unless I cleaned my room... I'm 21... :lookaroun
I'll bet your room was cleaned lickety split.:lol:

kerrie

Just tell her you dont appreciate being treated like a child and that if the way you do things upsets her your sorry . YOu dont have to stoop to her level of being childish and if she trys it again say ok I ll meet someone in line to ride with. dont let her know her not riding bothers you. or shell use it all the time,

durangojim

Um, you're not the couple that was on tv a couple of years ago where the wife completely dictated his life and told him what to do or she'd put you in a time out are you?:lookaroun

Seriously, I can't even comprehend the idea of my wife telling me or me telling her what chores she has to do each day, we're adults and partners and I think both of us know what needs to be done around the house and realize they will get done eventually. As for her not riding ToT with you, take her ticket, get a fast pass, then go up to the hottest woman you can find in the standby line and ask if she'd like a FP for the ToT. Then go on the ride at the same time she does and make sure your wife watches. Might even want to get a pic of the two of you sitting next to each other in the elevator and show it to your wife with the comment that "she doesn't have chores for me"

Good luck.

If this was all tongue in cheek then please disregard my prior statements, and go do your chores so you can go have some fun.

kstella

It seems to me that you started out being childish in the first place by not doing as she requested. Therefore, your childish behavior deserved being punished like a child. It could have been worse-at least she didn't put in time-out.;)

L Fisher

My sister has been on/off again been trying to potty train her 3yr old boy going to be 4 in November. Anyways he LOVES Mickey Mouse and he also loves to watch “Disneyland Fun” or anything on the travel channel about WDW even family videos. Anyways my sister told him once he learned to go potty on the big boy chair then he would get to go to WDW.. So he has really made an effort but is doing a lot better and has asked his mom/dad when their going to WDW..LOL..

Mikester71

Um, you're not the couple that was on tv a couple of years ago where the wife completely dictated his life and told him what to do or she'd put you in a time out are you?:lookaroun

Seriously, I can't even comprehend the idea of my wife telling me or me telling her what chores she has to do each day, we're adults and partners and I think both of us know what needs to be done around the house and realize they will get done eventually. As for her not riding ToT with you, take her ticket, get a fast pass, then go up to the hottest woman you can find in the standby line and ask if she'd like a FP for the ToT. Then go on the ride at the same time she does and make sure your wife watches. Might even want to get a pic of the two of you sitting next to each other in the elevator and show it to your wife with the comment that "she doesn't have chores for me"

Good luck.

If this was all tongue in cheek then please disregard my prior statements, and go do your chores so you can go have some fun.

Wait a minute...this thread wasn't started by Jon from Jon and Kate + 8, was it???:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom