User name confusion

RAZORBRAD

I played semi pro paintball for a few years, and it was said that I shoot as straight as a razor. Being a Razorback fan, RazorBrad just kinda stuck with me.

Maria

Originally posted by SpongeScott
I've never seen a clean Pinto.

:lol: Apparently, Speedo Bob´s is... :animwink:

Come on Speedo Bob.... when will you start a photoalbum here? Seems like you have many opportunities for good pictures! :lol: :animwink:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Maria

Come on Speedo Bob.... when will you start a photoalbum here? Seems like you have many opportunities for good pictures! :lol: :animwink:
Maria, one day I will get even with you for this. :D

Speedo Bob

My 72 Ford Pinto is a true classic, I remember when they cancelled the Pinto in 1980 I was completly devistated. I vowed to myself to keep the cleanist and best looking Pinto in the World. Every year I take it to the Pinto fest in Dayton Ohio and I always get first prize. This car is a realy gem it is still worth like $500 bucks.

tigsmom

I remember when my brother got his '72 pinto pony...it was white and I thought it was sooo cool. He ran it into the ground. He hated to give it up.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
For those of you who dont know.... DMC-12 is the car I have been savin up for... DeLorean Motor Car (or Company... depends who you ask) Model 12 :D :)

As for my REAL, real name, I dont even use that in real life... :lol: :wave:

wiskband

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
You are all telling me that you have never seen a overweight guy in a Speedo washing a Pinto before?
my neighbor isnt too fat just lots of wrinkles and saggy skin.......not that theres anything wrong with that but theres a time and an AGE to wear speedos. :lol:

surfsupdon

surfsupDON

Donnie is what most call me, and this is my screenname as I am a true beachbum. But not really, I'm active and smart, but live at the beach, or at least across the sand dune from it, haha.

-Don

KevinPage

Original Poster
Over 1000 views, my heart swells, first time a post I started got this far. I feel like a proud Papa

Maybe I should change my name to that? ProudPapa

LOL

Speedo Bob

Speedo Bob,
Do you also have a mullet?

Sorry, I had to ask! :D :animwink:

Maria I have had a few different hair styles over the years, but the thing is that I went bald on the top at 18. I still have my hair on the sides though and Right now at the present moment I have what many people call a " Skullet" which means I am bald at the top but I have a mullet on the sides and back. I am really going through a Michael Bolten stage in life right now and I want to grow my hair just like his.( A wavy Skullet ) Bolten is just so cool.

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by wiskband
my neighbor isnt too fat just lots of wrinkles and saggy skin.......not that theres anything wrong with that but theres a time and an AGE to wear speedos. :lol:

There is never a wrong time or age to wear Speedo's IMHO. If I was President I would pass a law stating that all bathing suits have to be Speedo's so every one would wear them. Don't knock the Speedo untill you try it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom