User name confusion

cymbaldiva

Is anyone else here now called their screen name in real life?

For example, my boyfriend now refers to me as "Diva" most of the time - he only uses my actual name when he's ill with me.

Go figure! :lol:

wannabeBelle

Well I suppose I chose WannbeBelle as a signon because I just think Belle is the absolute tops as far as princesses go. She is pretty, classy, smart, loves her family and friends, reads a lot, and tends to date big guys with blue eyes and bad tempers who have a name of Rob (Robbie Benson voiced the Beast!). Her and I really do have just SSSSOOOO much in common!!!! :lol: :lol:
My real name is Marie or Marie Elena to my family ( a lot of Marie and variations thereof so it gets confusing), however Belle has really started to strick as a nickname around the office. Every once in a while someone will refer to me as Minnie. I then very calmly explain to them that Minnie works in Accounting and I Am Belle!!! My friend Joanne actually does work in Accounting and she is a Minnie fan!!!!
Hey WDWSpider, as far as at the Meet, Pam and I have been keeping track of all the people who are signing up and we will probably be bringing name tags to be made up ONLY if people want them. Some people may want to remain a bit more discreet and that is fine too. Now me personally, I am the first one in line for a nametag. Probably part of the reason why I am getting a T Shirt from Zac for the Meet!! I am soexcited !!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

RogueHabit

My SN has nothing to do with Disney, nor my other hobby.

But I use it, or a variation on it, pretty much everywhere on the net.

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Well I suppose I chose WannbeBelle as a signon because I just think Belle is the absolute tops as far as princesses go. She is pretty, classy, smart, loves her family and friends, reads a lot, and tends to date big guys with blue eyes and bad tempers who have a name of Rob (Robbie Benson voiced the Beast!). Her and I really do have just SSSSOOOO much in common!!!! :lol: :lol:
My real name is Marie or Marie Elena to my family ( a lot of Marie and variations thereof so it gets confusing), however Belle has really started to strick as a nickname around the office. Every once in a while someone will refer to me as Minnie. I then very calmly explain to them that Minnie works in Accounting and I Am Belle!!! My friend Joanne actually does work in Accounting and she is a Minnie fan!!!!
Hey WDWSpider, as far as at the Meet, Pam and I have been keeping track of all the people who are signing up and we will probably be bringing name tags to be made up ONLY if people want them. Some people may want to remain a bit more discreet and that is fine too. Now me personally, I am the first one in line for a nametag. Probably part of the reason why I am getting a T Shirt from Zac for the Meet!! I am soexcited !!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I am also so excited for the meet cant wait to meet the members

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Catch 22
My SN has nothing to do with Disney, nor my other hobby.

But I use it, or a variation on it, pretty much everywhere on the net.

Catch 22 is one of my favorite books. :)

I chose my name because I wanted something fun and Disney-ish. I signed up around the time of "March Madness" so that's where the name came from. And now I am thinking it was a bad idea.... people see my name and think of demented rodents. :lookaroun But my real name is Christy. :wave:

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by wiskband
when i see the word SPEEDO......... i cant help but think of my 70+ old neighbor who still wears his speedos proud as he washes his porche..:lol: its quite a site to see. ..........by the way is videoing taping your neighbors illegal in NY?:wave:

Your neighbour sounds like a really cool guy, I to wear my Speedo when I am washing my Pinto.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Catch 22 is one of my favorite books. :)

people see my name and think of demented rodents. :lookaroun But my real name is Christy. :wave:
Hmmmm, I thought your real name was Willard.....or Ben.

And I don't want to see anybody washing their car in a Speedo (though I did have a neighbor mowing her yard in a bikini last night. Grossed my 13 year old out.)

nikechic

Have become the NIKECHIC over the year.
In college we were allowed to pick our username and email and I wanted to be NIKECHICK but we were only allowed 8 character so the K got dropped and nikechic was born. Why did I pick that name because I have worked at Nike for five year and for a while had over 200 pairs of Nikes. So the name fits and during college and even today people still call me the nikechic. :D

thumper

In my case, the avatar came before the name. I'm studying for my masters in elementary education and I was working on a classroom newsletter and needed some pictures. I found a pic of Thumper and it brought back memories of the movie Bambi. When I signed on, I checked to see if Thumper was available, and it was!:D

Everyone (family, friends, work) knows I'm a Disney fanatic, but I'm not known as Thumper in the "outside world". My real name is Christina.
:)

ruca

I picked Ruca from the song "Waiting for my Ruca", by the band Sublime (my favorite band). My real name is Lauren:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom