User name confusion

wiskband

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
Maria I have had a few different hair styles over the years, but the thing is that I went bald on the top at 18. I still have my hair on the sides though and Right now at the present moment I have what many people call a " Skullet" which means I am bald at the top but I have a mullet on the sides and back. I am really going through a Michael Bolten stage in life right now and I want to grow my hair just like his.( A wavy Skullet ) Bolten is just so cool.

A SKULLET!!!!!!!!!!!
I dying here:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really do need to see a pic :sohappy:

wiskband

There is never a wrong time or age to wear Speedo's IMHO. If I was President I would pass a law stating that all bathing suits have to be Speedo's so every one would wear them. Don't knock the Speedo untill you try it.
Ok let me get this straight... you have a pinto,a skullet and wasn't it you that worte you were the 52 year old scrubbing from parents? :lol: You are the man I h ave looking for my whole life!:lol: A real prince charming. Disney sure copy you for their next prince charming! you know I am kidding. you are a real trip speedo.

Maria

Oh my God Bob, you really make me laugh! All you needed was the "skullet" (new term for me!). Do you also wear a tank top while washing that pinto? :animwink:

Just kidding with ya! Where is the picture?? Do you expect us to believe you without proof? :animwink:

wiskband

Originally posted by Maria
Oh my God Bob, you really make me laugh! All you needed was the "skullet" (new term for me!). Do you also wear a tank top while washing that pinto? :animwink:

Just kidding with ya! Where is the picture?? Do you expect us to believe you without proof? :animwink:
Maria..I too began to wonder, especailly when her came up with the SKULLET hair do. The profile says it all though.. read on I think he's serious!

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by Maria

Why would a guy like myself wear a tank top when I have all of this chest hair and back hair to protect me from the sun.

wsapooh

I'm just thinking that a mental picture is probly better than an actual picture. Let's leave SOMETHING to the imagination here.

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by wsapooh
But the hair forms the SHAPE of a tank top...right?

What about the socks and sandals?

FYI I do not wear sandals and socks, I wear my pure white Reebok Pump high tops that I bought in 1991. I love these shoes, I even wear them to WDW when I go. These are the exact same foot wear that one of hero's Billy Ray Cyrus wore in his "Ackey Breaky Heart" video. I also having a matching white Reebok Sweat Band that I wear around my head to keep the persperation away from my eyes. The head band is not very white anymore though, kida of a yellow colour.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by DMC-12
For those of you who dont know.... DMC-12 is the car I have been savin up for... DeLorean Motor Car (or Company... depends who you ask) Model 12 :D :)

As for my REAL, real name, I dont even use that in real life... :lol: :wave:

Does this mean when you get the car you are going to go back in time?

Don L Duck

I chose this name because this is a Disney site and I wanted to give my favorite character a human personna.

Plus how can you not remember a name like that .

It seems real enough,ok except maybe for the L.

As for you SpeedoBob you are now my new hero .

Damn you are so funny I believe what you say about yourself no one can make up stuff like that.

You should start a Speedo Bob club ,on weekends we can all come over in Speedo's and wash our cars. Now I would pay to see Maria do that **WOO HOO**.

My guess is that you are really *Brad Pitt* and you are JUST trying to fit in to a normal society.

Or maybe you a doing research for a new movie role.
**Skulletts of the Carribean** :lookaroun

Jordan is my first name and yosh is part of my last name. Yoshimine is my full last name so it's just easier to call me yosh....

the correct pronunciation of my last name is YO-SHE-ME-KNEE. One of my many nicknames was Roast a wienie. Just some random facts for you folks.

thumper

I also having a matching white Reebok Sweat Band that I wear around my head to keep the persperation away from my eyes.

Bob, you crack me up! :lol: :lol:

Do you have the matching wrist bands? I'm thinking the "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John video right now!

Sad but true...my parents had an orange Ford Pinto station wagon. We were stylin' in the 70's with that car!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom