User name confusion

Speedo Bob

I think all the woman on this site are very attracted to me, why else would they want to see my picture. I think I am the man of Maria's dreams, a real Prince Charming.

Speedo Bob

I have got the slight feeling that you guys are making fun of me. You know I was picked on my whole life especially when I going to school when I was a kid, all the names, it was very heart breaking. The bullys use to pound on me very hard, I remember one time I broke my arm but I put the cast on my good arm so when I went to school the next day the bullys would pick on my good arm and not my bad one.I never got to go to my High School Prom because I could not get a date.I would like to think that you guys are not like all the others that have made fun of me in the past.

Erika

No, Speedo Bob, you just sound like too much of a character to be real. :lol: Whoever you are, you are a riot and we're lucky to have you here :wave:

Maria

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
I think all the woman on this site are very attracted to me, why else would they want to see my picture. I think I am the man of Maria's dreams, a real Prince Charming.

Busted! :eek:

So... when will I be able to see my Prince? :confused: :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by MouseMadness
*notices Maria's sig*

It's a good thing you clarified that Maria. :animwink: :lol:

You bet! Some people thought I was serious so I had to put it there! :rolleyes: :animwink:

Don L Duck

Bob I think you are way too much man for Maria.......

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Bob I think you are way too much man for Maria.......

Hey Don, I really want my Pink Speedo back, Go back to the "What is the Most embarrsing Thing Thread" that I started to hear my offer for the Speedo. I think it is an offer you cannot refuse.

Speedo Bob

Originally posted by Maria
Busted! :eek:

So... when will I be able to see my Prince? :confused: :animwink:

Hey Maria how does this sound for a dream date. First of all I will get Mom to pick you up since I am afraid to drive at night time.Then Mom will take you and I to the Burger King for a romantic meal. After that Mom will drive us to the bar and I will impress you with my amazing Disco moves.Then we can go back to my parents house and watch some of my favorite all time Star Trek episodes.Then I can hop into my Speedo and show you my different forms of Belly Flopping in my parents above ground pool.To end this dream date I will pull out my karoke machine and we will sing songs from Barry Manilow, Michael Bolten, Tom Jones etc and I will play some of my favorite John Tesh and Kenny G Songs on my Tuba. Then Mom will drive you home. What a wonderfull romantic evening, does that sounds like a dream date or what?

SpongeScott

Hey Maria how does this sound for a dream date. First of all I will get Mom to pick you up since I am afraid to drive at night time.Then Mom will take you and I to the Burger King for a romantic meal. After that Mom will drive us to the bar and I will impress you with my amazing Disco moves.Then we can go back to my parents house and watch some of my favorite all time Star Trek episodes.Then I can hop into my Speedo and show you my different forms of Belly Flopping in my parents above ground pool.To end this dream date I will pull out my karoke machine and we will sing songs from Barry Manilow, Michael Bolten, Tom Jones etc and I will play some of my favorite John Tesh and Kenny G Songs on my Tuba. Then Mom will drive you home. What a wonderfull romantic evening, does that sounds like a dream date or what?
Hilarious! How many ways can we count "loser" in this post? Maria, take him up on it.....

nikechic

Hey Speedo Bob

At least take her to a classy restaurant....let's say WENDY's
:lol: :lol: Then you can order off the 99 cents menu. Doesn't get any better than that

So where is the picture...all us lovely ladies are waiting. ;)

Maria

Yes, it does sound like a "dream date"! You gotta be dreaming! :lol:

I need to see you first, don´t you think?

wsapooh

It almost seems futile, Maria! I mean we've asked SO many times.

I think he plans to stay a mystery.

Speedo Bob.... Domestic Man of Mystery

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Maria
Yes, it does sound like a "dream date"! You gotta be dreaming! :lol:

I need to see you first, don´t you think?

Sounds like you've got a dream date with lil Ricky from "Better off Dead." IMDB.com

Just be on time, or Mother will be ver angry. And we dont want Mother angry, do we? :D :lol:

Speedo Bob

Okay guys you want to see my picture well here we go. All you ladies out there please do not faint.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom