Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Bocko57

"Fantasyland Forest Area (Opening Late 2013 - Early 2014)
Seven Dwarf's Mine Train - The coaster will feature a first-of-its kind ride...

How disappointing!! I was planning a trip in June 2013 and was hoping this would have been completed by then. Very Disappointing!:(

Donald96

"Fantasyland Forest Area (Opening Late 2013 - Early 2014)
Seven Dwarf's Mine Train - The coaster will feature a first-of-its kind ride...

How disappointing!! I was planning a trip in June 2013 and was hoping this would have been completed by then. Very Disappointing!:(

Well according to Disney the Fantasyland forest is still Fall 2012, and Storybook Circus will be open on your trip as well. So the only thing which might not be open is the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, no worries!

flavious27

I'm going re-word the Sound Dangerous removal. As far as I know, the building isn't going anywhere but any ties to Sounds Dangerous will be removed. None of the headsets were there in December, but I think there is still some signage up right now.

As for Hyperion Wharf - that project seems to be evolving, I've modified the text there as well.

I doubt that they would do anything to the building itself, especially with AIE connected to it.

Is there anything being done at HW, all news seemed to have stopped more than 6 months ago. On the Save PI blog, they mentioned something about a new orleans theme being considered now.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I doubt that they would do anything to the building itself, especially with AIE connected to it.

Is there anything being done at HW, all news seemed to have stopped more than 6 months ago. On the Save PI blog, they mentioned something about a new orleans theme being considered now.

They mentioned a New Orleans theme as an example of another theme. They just as easily could have mentioned Overland Park, Kansas - the way I read that it wasn't anything that they knew as being considered.

flavious27

They mentioned a New Orleans theme as an example of another theme. They just as easily could have mentioned Overland Park, Kansas - the way I read that it wasn't anything that they knew as being considered.

Figured as much, we really won't know anything until they make an announcement.

flavious27

Figured as much, we really won't know anything until they make an announcement.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I made some updates to the first page. Again, I ask our insiders if any of this stuff is incorrect. I'm thinking there are some items listed as Blue sky that can probably be outright removed.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Maelstrom would be more like a plus to the ride already. They are looking at some more troll ideas. Test Track would be more hands-on. This redo is most likely going to incorporate NextGen. Won't be starting for some time though.
Has there been any buzz on this or is this pretty much dead?

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
You can add the new daytime parade/spectromagic returning.
Well, the daytime parade rumor was started by an individual who has since been banned, but more importantly I have stopped updating the front page of this. I'm tracking them elsewhere on another site that will be available soon.

Mike730

Well, the daytime parade rumor was started by an individual who has since been banned, but more importantly I have stopped updating the front page of this. I'm tracking them elsewhere on another site that will be available soon.
Do make sure to plug the site here. I'm sure many of us will take advantage of it.

The Duck

A year or so ago, Lee mentioned something about mermaids being added to the skeleton area in POTC. Has anyone heard anything lately?

J03Y

oh cool, the Hatbox Ghost would be a neat addition to THM. provided they find it first. ;)

NO MERMAIDS IN PIRATES! NO!

ok, Jungle Cruise definitely needs refurbishment, and Tom Sawyer's gotta change to something else.

why Brazil? i mean why not put in Greece, where they have Disney representation?

thank god for Sounds Dangerous going, and even tho i wanted Narnia to go, they're replacing it with an even more undeserving movie. i mean if its a behind the scenes of all the Pirates movies then go for it, but...

NO TAKING AWAY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST SHOW! NO!

unless the contract with Universal end soon, no Marvel attraction for a long time.

Great Movie Ride should change to a look back to classic and breakthrough movies instead of a look at a bunch of MGM films

Australia was my choice in Epcot, but Animal Kingdom is fine, it fits better actually

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom