Upcoming/Rumored Projects

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I just did a really quick update to the first post of this. If any of our insiders have updates on some of the stuff I'd appreciate it.

Mike730

I'd be the last to claim to be an expert on forums but is there any way we can "sticky" this thread? I mean the first post is like the heart of this forum.... And it reallyyyy helps out a ton when trying to organize your thoughts.

Tom

Beta Return
I'd be the last to claim to be an expert on forums but is there any way we can "sticky" this thread? I mean the first post is like the heart of this forum.... And it reallyyyy helps out a ton when trying to organize your thoughts.

edit: also I think you can delete "hyperion warf" at this point correct?

It would fit nicely up top with the 2012 permit thread. Stuff that IS happening and then stuff that MIGHT happen!

Murphketeer

Living character (voice, moving mouth and facial feature) versions of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pooh and Tigger coming to the resort - Possibly exclusive to character dining locations

Is this really blue sky?

Taylor

Has anyone heard anything new on the monsters inc coaster or are they going to wait and see how good the new movie will do in 2013

jayhawkmickey

A hot little rumor that I myself could possibly be involved with....

Disney possibly building a resort in the greater mid-west...

How did I find out...?

Jimmy Thick-I might own land...

Heard the same thing but not in Milwaukee. Little chance of being true since it came litterly from a guy telling my brother in law a story who then told my wife but it involved a hotel near Kansas speedway outside KC. Cars theme anyone? Like I said probably bunk but I hope it's true, we wouldn't have to go 1500 miles to see Disney. Not holding my breath. :veryconfu

jjharvpro

[*]Ride enhancements for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

So before reading this thread, I haven't heard anything on actual ride enhancements to this attraction. Obviously the interactive queue opened last year and the ride exterior has a new look, but does anyone know what kind of enhancements might be coming??

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
So before reading this thread, I haven't heard anything on actual ride enhancements to this attraction. Obviously the interactive queue opened last year and the ride exterior has a new look, but does anyone know what kind of enhancements might be coming??

This may have been something that was rumored a while ago that was more or less been dismissed.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I'm going re-word the Sound Dangerous removal. As far as I know, the building isn't going anywhere but any ties to Sounds Dangerous will be removed. None of the headsets were there in December, but I think there is still some signage up right now.

As for Hyperion Wharf - that project seems to be evolving, I've modified the text there as well.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm going re-word the Sound Dangerous removal. As far as I know, the building isn't going anywhere but any ties to Sounds Dangerous will be removed. None of the headsets were there in December, but I think there is still some signage up right now.

Whew. That makes more sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom