Upcoming/Rumored Projects

EPCOT Explorer

EPCOT Explorer said:
And one thing is for sure, our queue is pretty awesome.

now its just a shame that hardly anyone is ever in it...

i've never had to stop and wait in that line...i have of course stopped to look around at all the detail but in line sense, never.

omnimover line system for the win!!
True, but you do get caught in it. I would know.:brick::lol:

(Never...again...:lol:)

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
DHS is the place for Shows. It would go perfectly. :D

The problem becomes that the park is dominated by shows that operate on a specific times schedule. Shows like PhilharMagic, It's Tough to be a Bug, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Turtle Talk, O Canada, Reflections of China, etc are continuous, but at the Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios they have several shows with specific scheduled times. This often results in quite a bit of backtracking in these parks to accomodate Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo the Musical, Flights of Wonder, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Lights Motors Action, American Idol and Beauty and the Beast. As much as I would love to see Aladdin the Musical find it's way to DHS, it would make navigating that park even more difficult than it is.

And one thing is for sure, our queue is pretty awesome.

I would also maintain that the images projected in the aquarium tanks is more effective in Epcot. To me, I was underwhelmed by Disneyland's Volcano finale, and most of the advantage Disneyland has is the novelty factor of the ride system.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Just a thread bump. Mice chat has a rumor about doors coming to the parking lot trams. I'll keep this as blue sky for now, but I'll keep an eye on it.

DisneyParksFan1

Just a thread bump. Mice chat has a rumor about doors coming to the parking lot trams. I'll keep this as blue sky for now, but I'll keep an eye on it.

NOOOO! It's always so fun to stick your leg out of the tram even though they say not to! My gosh that would suck! That's something I've been doing for years..! It would be terrible if they did this. I hope this doesn't happen.

EDIT: It's always those tourists man... Ugh, they make me mad sometimes!

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I added the following based on information from this week's episode of Inside the Magic:

Residential area near Four Seasons with 50-60 $1 million+ homes

Additionally, does anyone have any information about animatronics being added to Gran Fiesta Tour? I haven't heard any more info on this for a while, so I'm debating removing it from the first page.

EPCOT Explorer

I added the following based on information from this week's episode of Inside the Magic:

Residential area near Four Seasons with 50-60 $1 million+ homes

Additionally, does anyone have any information about animatronics being added to Gran Fiesta Tour? I haven't heard any more info on this for a while, so I'm debating removing it from the first page

I think you should... Sadly, it was just a rumor. :(

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I here theyll need one of these

60950253_82871d921f.jpg

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I moved Splash Mountain to the completed projects simply because we now know that lap bars will be added when it re-opens. I've made other updates as well, including the word "replacement" after Yeti refurbishment in light of the recent rumor.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I moved Splash Mountain to the completed projects simply because we now know that lap bars will be added when it re-opens. I've made other updates as well, including the word "replacement" after Yeti refurbishment in light of the recent rumor.

I thought Peter Pan was undergoing a refurbishment? :shrug:

But thank you as always for the updates. And for reminding me yet again to change my avatar to the big red "B"......:)

Next Big Thing

It is 100% for sure now that lap bars are gonna be added? I thought all they were doing on this refurb was adding new lift hills and then during next years refurb add lap bars?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom