Upcoming/Rumored Projects

tirian

:ROFLOL:

:mad:

It should be NOW. Or at least at the next D23. EPCOT certainly is getting the shaft with this round of expansion, I would hate to see it loose out on the next. DAK, too.

That depends on whether or not there is another D23 expo within the next two or three years. Many CM and studio employee discounts were used to bump attendance.

Nothing was wrong with this year's Expo; it was simply advertised too little, too late in a deep recession. IMO, the D23 team did an amazing job.

EPCOT Explorer

That depends on whether or not there is another D23 expo within the next two or three years. Many CM and studio employee discounts were used to bump attendance.

Nothing was wrong with this year's Expo; it was simply advertised too little, too late in a deep recession. IMO, the D23 team did an amazing job.

The Expo....sure. The actual concept of a club....sure. The cost for what's offered, extraneous to the Expo....:lookaroun Well, I'll have to respectfully disagree.

And yes, it would be a shame if the Expo of al things flopped. It was used fantastically as a tool and outlet for WDC. Perhaps the only good concrete thing to come out of D23....Even I would be sad to see it go, but not surprised.

tirian

The Expo....sure. The actual concept of a club....sure. The cost for what's offered, extraneous to the Expo....:lookaroun Well, I'll have to respectfully disagree.

And yes, it would be a shame if the Expo of al things flopped. It was used fantastically as a tool and outlet for WDC. Perhaps the only good concrete thing to come out of D23....Even I would be sad to see it go, but not surprised.

Disagree with what? I said the Expo was great. I didn't say anything about the overpriced D23 membership.

:hammer:<<you

;) :kiss:

*only 'cause I can get away with it*

EPCOTPluto

Haven't heard much about it. If it's greenlighted, what would happen?

Is it just cleaning or is it rumored for something new?

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
MAJOR NEWS: Flights of Wonder did not undergo any significant changes in it's most recent refurbishment. Guano Joe was still in the show and Kevin and Dugg from Up were not in the show.

EpcotServo

MAJOR NEWS: Flights of Wonder did not undergo any significant changes in it's most recent refurbishment. Guano Joe was still in the show and Kevin and Dugg from Up were not in the show.

Was that rumored?

Joe Rhode would (Rightfully) kill a man for adding any movie characters to that...
:lol:

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Was that rumored?

Joe Rhode would (Rightfully) kill a man for adding any movie characters to that...
:lol:

The always trustworthy Jim Hill mentioned it a while ago. I put it as a Blue Sky rumor when the attraction went down for a refurb, and just wanted to confirm that the change was not made.

_Scar

I don't think Kevin or Dug or whoever belonged in Flights of Wonder, but when I read it here I thought it was extremely clever. I got a chuckle :)

_Scar

That's because Theater in the Wild was always designed for stage plays based on Animal Stories of all kinds, and he knew Finding Nemo The Musical worked perfectly.

Exactly. FN:TM is probably one of the best Disney shows ever. The songs are actually quite memorable and it's worth repeat visits imo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom