Unusual Disney Fact

raven

In the ballroom scene at the HM, all of the dancing women are wearing retired princess dresses from Walt Disney Entertainment. Look closely: there is an Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White dress in there!

:-D

Wishful thinking. They look like princess dresses but they are not. If this were true they would have been noted years ago...and I would have known. :p

josh_e_washie

Wishful thinking. They look like princess dresses but they are not. If this were true they would have been noted years ago...and I would have known. :p

Actually, as a WDW Cast Member this was explained to me by members (and close friends) of WDE. Besides, I've seen them dozens of times... they are definitely princess dresses! Check any photo you can and you can see it too.

themack618

The parks never use their loudspeaker systems for lost children or missing items because they do not want to disturb the magic. what do they use it for, when someone is seriously injured and or a death occurs.

Actually, when I was a cp back in fall of 2004, it was used once to locate a parent of a lost child...I was bewildered. I did not know that there was a loudspeaker system there until that night.

Mr Bill

yes because of all the clarty people that dont flush ....mingers.

You don't really get a choice at WDW, what with all the motion sensors doing the flushing for you!!!

I find it rude personally, if I don't want to flush the toilet when I leave the restroom, that is my choice! :mad:

brkgnews

Actually, as a WDW Cast Member this was explained to me by members (and close friends) of WDE. Besides, I've seen them dozens of times... they are definitely princess dresses! Check any photo you can and you can see it too.

Sorry, but I sure as heck can't see it in these photos...
http://www.doombuggies.com/secrets_ballroom.htm

I don't remember any princess being dressed in a seafoam-n-snot dress.
Maybe the styles could be the same, but the colors? God no! They're special hideous colors to show up well in the ethereal gloom. :lookaroun

brkgnews

I would presume they're talking about the load area for the coaster, which is themed like a back alley behind the recording studio.

cupanudles

Once in World Showcase in EPCOT, while waiting for family members I noticed a CM go backstage behind the American Pavilion and guess what I saw...a USA Today stand. :ROFLOL: Funny for those who don't know about the stuff that back there.

cb3k

Original Poster
Welcome to the boards Jikobean...you could simply read this entire 14 page thread and people at home in Mass. will think you practically built the parks yourself.

MacDuffieMuppet

Welcome to the boards Jikobean...you could simply read this entire 14 page thread and people at home in Mass. will think you practically built the parks yourself.

go mass!!! all its done for like the past week is rain here in mass. reading disney triva books, working, and reading these websites is what i do.

so here is some more fun facts!

-the left side of space mountain is called alpha and is ten feet longer than the right side, omga.
-in the mosaic through the walkway of the castle. cinderellas two step sisters have colored face. one is green with envy and the other is red with anger.
-the pond in the middle of the race track is in the shape of a hidden mickey.
-the castle is made of fiberglass, sorrry no bricks.
-the epcot ball is made up of 11,324 triangles!!!!

thats all for now!

ThinkTink721

Just thought it would be neat to start a thread where you could post an unusual fact about the world and show off a lil. Everyone has those lil tidbits, and can impress your friends at the drop of a dime (or have them think you are a complete loser) by spouting off that Cinderellas castle is 189 feet tall and made with no bricks, or that the blinking red light in the wand is cleverly disguised in there for air traffic, or the fact that the sand and muck dredged from the 7 seas lagoon is what was used to cover the "tunnel system/ 1st floor at MK"...I thought it would be neat for everyone to post a couple and "Strengthen their Arsenal" a lil bit.
I have already heard those facts.
Got any more? :veryconfu
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom