Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Sorry, but, that isn't at all relevant to this discussion or even aligned with what I said. I am referring to a small part of the Premium Member Ship. Small part, but, potentially very hurtful and shameful. A very well respected site like this one, that has offered, for a fee, the avenue to degrade and malign people and then accept money from them only for them to witness that they have been the butt of the amusement of others. That is the issue here, not in your relative ignorance that you think that I didn't know the membership option existed.
You said you didn’t know it existed. But it’s right there on the front page.

Creathir

I do, in my own way, when I see advertising that he gets other then fees paid. I'm sure that all of you that join PML (People Maligning Location) didn't do it to talk about others, because for the most part no one ever knew it existed. I have been on this site since 2003 and this is the first that I heard about it. It's like a secret organization and it is spooky. BTW, do all of you determine the exchange rate of Pound Sterling and pay additional to cover that difference?
I pay with PayPal and never see anything that handles it. I’m assuming when it gets deposited into Steve’s account it has had the conversion applied already.

KBLovedDisney

Perhaps people could get back on topic - the bashing of Katiebug. ;)
giphy.gif

And remember...Sam. Did. Nothing.

giphy.gif

mf1972

If you think nastiness is what goes on in the PML forums just because Bernard blew something way out of proportion then I think that says a lot more about you then us. I have not seen any nastiness in that forum. Everybody has been very friendly over there and we have a lot of fun. If you want nastiness you can hang out in the political forum for free.
i rarely commented on the political forum, but followed it for awhile just to see what’s on people’s minds. haven’t been there in months. i avoid it like the plague.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I said that I didn't know that the thread was there not the Premium Membership. Talk about alternative facts.
I knew what you meant. You are referring to the alleged “Mean Girls” section - which really isn’t all that.

Just ask the two members who joined in the wake of last week’s goings on and wandered around said thread going “Hello, where are all the mean girls?”

Yes, we comment on public topics in a private setting, but it doesn’t mean we are bashing all the plebes. Most of it is nonsense drivel. (No offence to my fellow Yellow Badgers.) Lots of it is planning meetups and cruises. And yes, some of it is eye rolling at certain posts. You’re an active member of Chit Chat Chit Chat. It’s no different than that, except with fewer squabbles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom