Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

eliza61nyc

Pay $5 and you too can be "nasty!!!" ;)

Just as long as you're magical.

lol, one thing about beating cancer and losing your husband and little bro to the disease, you value time more than money. becoming a premium member to join that club would be a waste of time and 5 bucks. :p

I'll stick to defending TSL

Goofyernmost

People trash talk others in PM's all the time. To me it's no different.
That is probably true, but, PM is to specific people. People wouldn't trash talk someone that is included in the PM would they? I've never seen that happen. But, to join up and find out that one is the butt of some jokes or some caustic comments would be very upsetting to just about anyone I would think.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
And yet it is allowed to continue. Would they be allowed to post their nastiness publicly?

lol, I must be missing something, this is a site based on a vacation destination.

If you think nastiness is what goes on in the PML forums just because Bernard blew something way out of proportion then I think that says a lot more about you then us. I have not seen any nastiness in that forum. Everybody has been very friendly over there and we have a lot of fun. If you want nastiness you can hang out in the political forum for free.

Goofyernmost

lol double bingo but then I've already been told I have a "reputation". 😇 what I don't get is you pay to trash talk some one who is a total stranger and probably doesn't give a fuzzy rats patooie if you like them or not?
Next, the reality is we're discussing a made up, vacation place. Not nuclear disarmament, not childhood cancer or any thing of great importance. why would someone pay to be catty behind folks back about Disneyworld. lol
The bigger question is why would anyone do it at all. That's not exactly an activity that is really commendable. No one really joins the talk trash, but, the fact that a forum exists that thinks it is cool to do, is very disarming.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
If you think nastiness is what goes on in the PML forums just because Bernard blew something way out of proportion then I think that says a lot more about you then us. I have not seen any nastiness in that forum. Everybody has been very friendly over there and we have a lot of fun. If you want nastiness you can hang out in the political forum for free.

The only time there is trouble, is when people go to create it.

Just because you have a Premium Member Badge under your username doesn’t exempt you from this website’s code of conduct. Steve runs a very good website. If there were the rampant issues described, it wouldn’t be the premier Disney World fansite. A lot of credit to @wdwmagic and @The Mom for keeping it that way. (As much as I think @The Mom doesn’t like me.😁)

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
The only time there is trouble, is when people go to create it.

Just because you have a Premium Member Badge under your username doesn’t exempt you from this website’s code of conduct. Steve runs a very good website. If there were the rampant issues described, it wouldn’t be the premier Disney World fansite. A lot of credit to @wdwmagic and @The Mom for keeping it that way. (As much as I think @The Mom doesn’t like me.😁)
Just The Mom :cautious:

LittleBuford

Mr Bernard went off the rails..

sorry to see that , he was a good poster when he started out here..his wedding thread was interesting

He didn't go off the rails. Someone insulted him in the premium members' forum thinking he wouldn't see it, and he reacted angrily when he did, which is quite understandable. Apparently, a few dollars buys you a pass to insult other members.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
He didn't go off the rails. Someone insulted him in the premium members' forum thinking he wouldn't see it, and he reacted angrily when he did, which is quite understandable. Apparently, a few dollars buys you a pass to insult other members.

It's pretty easy to do it for free in the public forums. I've called several members liars because they were caught in a lie and doubled down on it rather than simply correcting themselves.

And you should see the Politics forum.

There are limits. You can't just start swearing at people and call names. But if someone demonstrably lies, they are a liar. If someone cops to just wanting to stir the pot, you call them the troll for what they are. All public. You should see what was done to the troll that kept coming back on sock puppet accounts claiming Universal isn't building a 3rd theme park. Private shaming isn't nearly as effective as public shaming... when deserved.

Oh, and the poster in question did indeed go off the rails. He was getting agitated before joining PML. And when set off, he flew into a rage with naughty words and demanding his account be deleted. The very definition of going off the rails.

LittleBuford

If you think nastiness is what goes on in the PML forums just because Bernard blew something way out of proportion then I think that says a lot more about you then us. I have not seen any nastiness in that forum. Everybody has been very friendly over there and we have a lot of fun.

Several premium members have confirmed that this goes on. It shouldn't.

If you want nastiness you can hang out in the political forum for free.

Even in the politics forum, directly insulting another member isn't allowed, and posts that do so are deleted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom