Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Tony the Tigger

Who the heck is Sam?

I was told that I couldn't sit down unless I have bought food!!!!! What!!!!!!!! Are you serious?????? I pointed to my husband in line and told him that I could not wait 30 minutes with a two year old and five month old without a stroller. I told my husband who was furious and complained to the manager, Sam. Sam did nothing. Sam did not apologize. Sam did not let me sit down. Sam did not give us vouchers for free dessert. Sam did nothing but stand in front of the door and treat us like second-class citizens.

Tony the Tigger

6829BDDE-C815-4E3C-805E-119FD05FE068.jpeg

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Nah. We don't belittle other people here. You and I both know that there is a thread in the PML that exists solely to talk about unsuspecting regular members behind closed doors.

You're right, it is similar to Chit Chat.

But the difference is that the people in the Chit Chat forum don't quote and tag various members for the sole purpose of making fun of them or what they say. We all know that the premium members wouldn't do this if the people who are being quoted had the ability to see what is being said.
And your proof of this is where ?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Nah. We don't belittle other people here. You and I both know that there is a thread in the PML that exists solely to talk about unsuspecting regular members behind closed doors.

But the difference is that the people in the Chit Chat forum don't quote and tag various members for the sole purpose of making fun of them or what they say. We all know that the premium members wouldn't do this if the people who are being quoted had the ability to see what is being said.
I encourage you to save up $5 and become a premium member. Look for yourself.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

I am so glad that you are a mind reader and can discern every PM’s every intention and action. You should set up a booth on a boardwalk somewhere.

Peace out.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

1. What you are alleging goes on all the time in the regular board threads. There is one non-PML member in particular who engages in said behavior. I've been on the tail end several times.
  2. There is NO such thread in the PML. Don't believe us? Ask this website's administrator, @wdwmagic. I'm sure Steve will be more than happy to discuss with you. It's his website and he created what you are wrongly calling the Mean Girls thread. Know what we're discussing right now? Tacos. Such "mean girl" chatter, right?

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
Former premium member here. Why would I make any of this up? How exactly would this benefit me?

Been there, done that. I'll keep my $5 and my peace of mind knowing that I'm no longer contributing to a forum that makes fun of regular members in private.

Yet you are happy to post here. If you were really bothered we wouldn't be having this conversation.

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
Please quote any post that I have made where I used the words "Mean Girls Thread".

I am bothered. I'm bothered that a longtime member here had his enjoyment of the site taken away because some of the premium members clearly never moved on from petty high school behavior.
You really have no idea what was said, do you ?
On that note i will leave you to push your narrative as much as you like.

Now where were we with Sam ?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I am bothered. I'm bothered that a longtime member here had his enjoyment of the site taken away because some of the premium members clearly never moved on from petty high school behavior.

He made the choice to overreact to something that wasn’t that big of a deal. He threw a tantrum and started cursing people out. That’s on him. Now, if you want to overreact as well, that is also your choice. Just expect pushback from people who think what you’re saying is BS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom