Universal Demolishing Soundstage 44

Disneyhead'71

From the Tweet above:

23wnr7p.jpg

TalkingHead

Can't say I'm too impressed with the facade thus far, but the NEST and E7 side faces RRR. As part of the soundstage area, I think it's fine, since the soundstages aren't very attractive to begin with.

What I'm most interested in is the side facing the lagoon. Keeping my fingers crossed that side looks a little better.

twebber55

i will give uni a bit of a break here.. its hard to build different facades for each side of the building...not many e tickets are right in the middle

djlaosc

Can't say I'm too impressed with the facade thus far, but the NEST and E7 side faces RRR. As part of the soundstage area, I think it's fine, since the soundstages aren't very attractive to begin with.

What I'm most interested in is the side facing the lagoon. Keeping my fingers crossed that side looks a little better.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - we need pictures from all sides, including from across the lagoon, when they are all themed (I don't know whether they are yet).

Or a video/panoramic picture could be better so we could see how well it fits in with the other buildings.

Figment1986

Wait until you see what it looks like now. This is just getting comical... in a bad way.

(tries to scan building)

No? I'm gonna need a price check on Transformers...

and of course today they added a random "monitor control" thing to it this time...

lazyboy97o

i will give uni a bit of a break here.. its hard to build different facades for each side of the building...not many e tickets are right in the middle
I do not get this at all. Full buildings are designed all the time. It's not like each side could not be taken as a different face.

cheezbat

I think Transformers will be having a grand opening before then. It's pretty far along. I'd think within the next two months we will see a soft opening for sure...the grand opening won't be far behind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom