Universal announces yet another major attraction, Disney taking a nap

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
(What will be kinda funny....If JKR rides the ride before opening and doesn't like it. She could well pull the plug even at that point, or delay opening until it meets her satisfaction.)

Yikes... what a pompus control freak. :dazzle:

Lee

Adventurer

Well, it's her baby...and Uni was willing to give her pretty much anything she wanted...
I am exaggerating a bit...she likely couldn't pull the plug, but she could delay opening until she was satisfied. Certain Disney officials have been the same way in the past.

I wonder if she knows her big ride is actually a re-theme of the Van Helsing ride that never happened?:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

:eek: You can see it. Like said above, it is easily viewable from the car park. That was actually my first impression of EE, a bare buildin with rocks around it.:cry:
Eh. See my post about the Magic Overlapping.:p:lol:

I don't mind it at all.

She has a right to be.:shrug: It's her story, her characters and her image.

Wish she had done this with her movies...:rolleyes::lookaroun

EpcotServo

Well, it's her baby...and Uni was willing to give her pretty much anything she wanted...
I am exaggerating a bit...she likely couldn't pull the plug, but she could delay opening until she was satisfied. Certain Disney officials have been the same way in the past.

I wonder if she knows her big ride is actually a re-theme of the Van Helsing ride that never happened?:lol:

Van Helsing Ride...:lol:

Off topic, but concerning Universal - with all your guesstimation skills, care to guess if HRRR will be open in time for Late June/July 4th? Hearing more shenanigans with the lift...getting interested in guesses as to when they'll get it up and running...

:lol: :D

Lee

Adventurer
Off topic, but concerning Universal - with all your guesstimation skills, care to guess if HRRR will be open in time for Late June/July 4th? Hearing more shenanigans with the lift...getting interested in guesses as to when they'll get it up and running...
I think so. They are publically on the hook for an early July opening, and I haven't heard anything that would rule that out....yet.
I hope it opens then...I got a hankerin' to ride that puppy...see how it stacks up to Manta.

hack2112

I think so. They are publically on the hook for an early July opening, and I haven't heard anything that would rule that out....yet.
I hope it opens then...I got a hankerin' to ride that puppy...see how it stacks up to Manta.
They've taken down the lift. Again. Oh boy...

I'm just excited for Manta on Tuesday, I've been hearing nothing but amazing things.

EpcotServo

I sure hope so!

They've taken down the lift. Again. Oh boy...

But this part sounds bad...
:lol:

(Calling NemoRocks...Universal Update needed! :sohappy:)

Animaniac93-98

No...:lookaroun

Uh oh...It looks like it's time to have "that talk".

You see Evan, there comes a time in every boy's life when he realizes many things. Such as; it's OK to like girls*, that's alright to have sudden changes in emotion and it's possible to appreciate a basic cable puppet show where B movies are made fun of. It's an essential part of growing up and every man will face it sooner or later. Just know that many boys your age go through the same thing and your not abnormal for thinking or acting like that.

* unless you're like a surprising number of MST3K fans who are guys who like...other guys (myself included :lookaroun).

EPCOT Explorer

You see Evan, there comes a time in every boy's life when he realizes many things. Such as; it's OK to like girls*, that's alright to have sudden changes in emotion and it's possible to appreciate a basic cable puppet show where B movies are made fun of. It's an essential part of growing up and every man will face it sooner or later. Just know that many boys your age go through the same thing and your not abnormal for thinking or acting like that.

* unless you're like a surprising number of MST3K fans who are guys who like...other guys (myself included :lookaroun).

Ahhhh...:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

EpcotServo

Aaaaamd you lost me.:lol: But I get it. It's a line. And I took it literally. Not figuratively like you intended...:lookaroun:lol:

See before Mike Nelson, waaayyy back to the earlier 1990's, it featured the guy who made the bots' before Mike came up to the Satellite Of Love, his name was Joel Robinson (AKA Joel Hodgson) and these days were...PURE COMEDIC GOLD. Mike was always funny, but the Joel seasons are a special treat for anyone, and THOSE experiments are the ones that hook ya'.

As for me, I always enjoyed the show as a youngster, but it wasn't until about four years ago my dad just happend to bring back a set feautring an episode ..."Catalina Capers". That episode instantly catapulted a fast-paced journey back in time watching every MST3K episode I could find-espically the ones with Joel. To this day, the humor and pop-and-folk sensiblities of those seasons of MST3K inspire me to be funny, as well as my screen name.

In short, the memories of MST3K = Your first step into a much larger, Richard Basehart, Robert Lippert, Joe-Don-Baker filled world.

If you have some time to spare, I can find you an episode on the YouTubes one of these days to watch...just PM me.

(Note to other MSTIES: First of all, If you have good suggestions for Joel-era episodes for newcomers, I'd like to know, I love hearing the different takes on that. :lol: Second of all, I hope you read my post in the style of THIS Host Segment from that episode...)

Continue now on-topic dear thread!

EPCOT Explorer

See before Mike Nelson, waaayyy back to the earlier 1990's, it featured the guy who made the bots' before Mike came up to the Satellite Of Love, his name was Joel Robinson (AKA Joel Hodgson) and these days were...PURE COMEDIC GOLD. Mike was always funny, but the Joel seasons are a special treat for anyone, and THOSE experiments are the ones that hook ya'.

As for me, I always enjoyed the show as a youngster, but it wasn't until about four years ago my dad just happend to bring back a set feautring an episode ..."Catalina Capers". That episode instantly catapulted a fast-paced journey back in time watching every MST3K episode I could find-espically the ones with Joel. To this day, the humor and pop-and-folk sensiblities of those seasons of MST3K inspire me to be funny, as well as my screen name.

In short, the memories of MST3K = Your first step into a much larger, Richard Basehart, Robert Lippert, Joe-Don-Baker filled world.

If you have some time to spare, I can find you an episode on the YouTubes one of these days to watch...just PM me.

(Note to other MSTIES: If you have good suggestions for Joel-era episodes for newcomers, I'd like to know, I love hearing the different takes on that. :lol:)

Continue now on-topic dear thread!
It's amazing how you can obsess over several thousand things at once, Travis.:lookaroun:lol:

EPCOT, Tokyo and Disney are enough for me.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom