Two Spirited Quickees...Imagination closing

matt9112

God I hope theres no sinkhole. I just have a feeling in my bones that if they have to tear down the building well get the dreaded cramped box, without the pretty fountains without the colors, without grace or charm, just LOUD!!!! ACTION!!! TOTAL!! MEGA!! ULTRA!!! IN YOUR FACE!!! CLASHING! BOOM!! stuff made of twisted metal action movie-esq banners and epileptic fit-inducing flashing lights. oh and it'd probably be 1/3 the size.

I had a dream last night that they painted the concrete parts black grey and silver and put in a really bad roller coaster. The rollercoaster whizzed by scenes too fast to comprehend and spent most of its time mimicing space mountain. Now thats prob (hopefully) not what their going to do, but It'd be just as well if they made it grittier or more techy or more "boy toy" (IE a ride focused on stereotypical male interests) like that they should paint it black and silver and grey. It'd be the perfect successor to what came before! Bright blue and white the sky in bright daylight happy light care free. Then Orange and sunset colors, the sun sets as the pavillion falls its waning decay as the more natural wonders are paved over to build a factor...lab. Then the next color MUST be black! black as night for the death of the pavilion. When the sun was setting there was still hope for a revival, stil some rays of sunshine, but at night all is dead quiet. But some day as the dust of the Iger Administration clears, the dawn might come. Some idealistic type may rise to power with dreams money nor physical limitations will crush. Kinda like the man who started it all, who will reverse it all....maybe

^ wow! Thats what happens when I say up late! I kinda wanna write a story for this now lol!

you are describing the thunder dome....and ofcourse it will be better...you can pay an up charge to go in and fend for your life...or die....did i mention WDW will take a life insurance policy out on every participant?

they could make a pavilion on fear....it just feeds off your fear to power the lights...ties into the pixar universe too...on a real note i hope what ever happens makes epcot a better park than it is now. thats all we can ever ask for bashing aside.

Wikkler

I had a dream last night that they painted the concrete parts black grey and silver and put in a really bad roller coaster. The rollercoaster whizzed by scenes too fast to comprehend and spent most of its time mimicing space mountain. Now thats prob (hopefully) not what their going to do, but It'd be just as well if they made it grittier or more techy or more "boy toy" (IE a ride focused on stereotypical male interests) like that they should paint it black and silver and grey.
So basically a gun, explosion, Star Wars, army, corny jokes, "that's what she said", cars, skateboard, heavy metal coaster???
I'm a boy but, ugh.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
BS.

There's more than one reason they pulled the plug on Horizons. ONE - No Sponsorship (as is evident, the death knell), which made it become seasonal, TWO they scrapped the planned refurb and THREE Imagineers wanted the plot for "their" rides and skewed feedback, verified by someone who heard it from TWO IMAGINEERS.

I know its the internet, but let's not get silly spreading personal opinion as fact.

If people stop doing that then half the posts on this board will go away. ;)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Maybe they are closing the pavilion since people keep breaking into the off-limit areas to make youtube videos. Cheaper to close it down then hire full time security to guard the top floor. I thought that guy got arrested or banned for life or something. Must be a clone:eek:

Goofyernmost

Maybe they are closing the pavilion since people keep breaking into the off-limit areas to make youtube videos. Cheaper to close it down then hire full time security to guard the top floor. I thought that guy got arrested or banned for life or something. Must be a clone:eek:
Not the same guy! It wasn't so much that Adam would sneak in and take pictures of backstage, I'm sure that happens everyday, but in his case he bragged about it and dedicated his life to going into off limit areas and filming something that Disney didn't want to be made public. Not because Disney was covering anything up or doing anything wrong, but for many it ruins the "magic". He was just loud about it and really it was just a matter of time before the Disney mafia would make him an offer he couldn't refuse. :eek::hilarious:

Clever Name

I also liked the reference to the "legendary rainbow tunnel".

HMF

I think it has more to do with the fact that it was designed to easily be accessible to guests thus making the shortsighted idea of closing the upstairs a bad idea to begin with.

Clever Name

Not the same guy! It wasn't so much that Adam would sneak in and take pictures of backstage, I'm sure that happens everyday, but in his case he bragged about it and dedicated his life to going into off limit areas and filming something that Disney didn't want to be made public. Not because Disney was covering anything up or doing anything wrong, but for many it ruins the "magic". He was just loud about it and really it was just a matter of time before the Disney mafia would make him an offer he couldn't refuse. :eek::hilarious:
What a nice hobby, criminal trespass.

FigmentsFangirl

No, I have pictures of Figment at the meet and greet. I got one picture with myself and him in the fun house mirror.
Cute, I just have a picture of him in my photoalbum on my coffee table somewhere... I got six coffee tables, its in there somewhere. He's so sweet!

OK< back on topic, question WHY not just get Siemens to sponsor Imagination Pavillion when they already practically sponsor everything else in FW as it is ?

FigmentsFangirl

Can't they bring figment back for limited time magic? Why's it always got to be food! I don't want christmas cupcakes or monsters sundaes, I want FIGMENT!
I think the best way to bring back Figment for LTM is to vote for him to come back, but I sadly do not think they'll do anything for Epcot as it is with LTM. Though seriously, to see Figment wandering around would be awesome and a perfect memory to revisit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom