Two Spirited Quickees...Imagination closing

Captain Neo

Does anyone remember that crazy guy from a few years ago who interupted the shareholder meeting to go on a big rant about Dreamfinder and finally Bob Iger had to shut him up? I wonder what he thinks about all this

Fairybuzz

Does anyone remember that crazy guy from a few years ago who interupted the shareholder meeting to go on a big rant about Dreamfinder and finally Bob Iger had to shut him up? I wonder what he thinks about all this

Yeah I'm sure it put a bad face on a worthy cause. Corporate minds these days are so 1 dimensional and even df fans were like ok not helping shhh.

Fairybuzz

Can anyone shed any light of a dreamfinder return?

I wish! I want someone to post a topic saying EXCELLENT NEWS IMAGINATION FANS!! with the body: It has been confirmed that the dreamfinder will return in the 2014 redo of the imagination! The new ride will feature the dreamfinder and figment on an adventure that will result in a horizons like "choose your ending" where you must use your imagination to think of a way out of a jam they get into.
I WISH I could hear that...but Disney is no fairy tale world......wait....

Lee

Adventurer
Can anyone shed any light of a dreamfinder return?
Ugh....I hope not.
I'd trust George R R Martin to lead creative on an Imagination redo. Might not be too family friendly, but it'd likely be awesome.
Yes. Forget Dreamfinder (yawn...). Give me Tyrion and Figment.
Or Daenerys. She'd look cool with a purple dragon to add to her brood.

And someone photoshops that in 3...2...1...

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Ugh....I hope not.

Yes. Forget Dreamfinder (yawn...). Give me Tyrion and Figment.
Or Daenerys. She'd look cool with a purple dragon to add to her brood.

And someone photoshops that in 3...2...1...
If I had my work computer out, I'd be on that photoshop job myself. Alas, I don't have the energy tonight.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If I had my work computer out, I'd be on that photoshop job myself. Alas, I don't have the energy tonight.

il_fullxfull.335913364.jpg

Admiral01

Premium Member
What ride building has Disney done stateside in the last twenty years that makes you believe they would build a black box with signs? We can fault them for many things, but beautiful show buildings is something they do very well.

I personally think Mission: SPACE is just this - a black box with a facade. Architecturally, it doesn't fit with the other really quite stunning buildings in Future World. Horizons was beautiful. MS is just a box with a facade...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom