Two random workers with plans at DHS

Tom

Beta Return
All legible writing reads:
"Just go +/- 10 ft into the courtyard area"; "Jay, we should have a current survey for this area from a food cart job last year"

And from the third picture, "ST Con..." Construction? What would ST stand for? Can't be Star Tours, as this is the completely wrong area.

If you look at PIC 1 and PIC 3, you can see that the blue lettering says ST CONT at a minimum.

There's probably more, but if not, ST could be "street" and CONT could be "continued" or "continues".

Maybe it's just a note indicating that the "street continues" beyond that lettering. There are two 8.4x14 pages stapled (common paper size for surveys), so maybe the other page is a continuation of this page, and they match up at that writing.

goonie007

Original Poster
Thanks for all the Kudos guys :wave:

I knew as soon as i saw them i had to return with pics so you guys could tear into them and pick them apart :p

And yes i did look a little out of place trying to get them :lookaroun

NYwdwfan

This thread is why I love this site...stealth ninja photos of unknown plans massively enlarged and superimposed over google earth images. If only we all put this much energy into our school projects we may ACTUALLY BE Imagineers!!! :lol:

I love seeing the original "Mickey layout" of the courtyard area... Aahhhh... those were the days (before the BAH ruined it all!!) :mad:

Thanks for the awesome Ninja photos!!!

Ijones88

I love seeing the original "Mickey layout" of the courtyard area... Aahhhh... those were the days (before the BAH ruined it all!!) :mad:

Thanks for the awesome Ninja photos!!!

I noticed this too, I bet a lot of people don't even know it was originally there. Mickey's eyes are quite evident.

Tom

Beta Return
Based on the fact these are 2 normal looking guys, and one was chilling smoking a cigarette, I say this is nothing

I disagree that it's "nothing". These two "normal looking" guys have actual site plans of the studios, with notes to them from someone within the company.

This is related to future work in the area between GMR and the hat. It might not be "major" but it's not "nothing".

Expo_Seeker40

They're seeing how much sidewalk space will be available around the GMR for when they wall it off to demolish the hat in the spring

Lord Pheonix

its a set of site plans showing where the mythbusters will set-up the explosives to blow up the hat. their trying to beat their largest explosion from "removing dried concrete from a concrete truck with dynamite" show.............

i love kari.

Huck

I noticed this too, I bet a lot of people don't even know it was originally there. Mickey's eyes are quite evident.
I'll be completely honest... I had no idea that mickey's image existed there until I noticed it in that blueprint and then saw it on the Google Earth image. The things you never notice!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
LOL normally when people say this they have a photo from about 100ft away for the workers - you have a photo of the actual plans! Salute to your Ninja skills!
Completely agree.

Awesome recon photos. That took skills. Nice resolution too. Dang!

Glasgow

its a set of site plans showing where the mythbusters will set-up the explosives to blow up the hat. their trying to beat their largest explosion from "removing dried concrete from a concrete truck with dynamite" show.............

i love kari.

Yes ^ that

VT GAL

For what it is worth, there were a group of guys walking around the BAH while Disney Channel Rocks! was going on with plans in hand...they were rolled up but there was a lot of pointing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom