TTA Update

MissM

People flip out and react to something that isn't finished. Ugh.
Talk about over-reacting!! Jeez, creating drama where there isn't any just so you can complain about imaginary complaints. The only "negative" comments are people hoping that this is just early testing and not representative of the actual, finished style of lighting. That's hardly "flipping out." :rolleyes:

Everybody realizes this is just a test and expressing their ideas of what the finished product might be or their hopes of what it might look like is a far cry from over-reacting. So far, the only person over-reacting is you. Take your own medicine and calm down. Nothing here is worth getting so worked up over.

MyLittleAngels

The lights were not just 'test pattern' yesterday.. They were also blinking and fading in time to the music being played in Tomorrowland.. This stopped after a while and it went back to the 'test cycling'

hokielutz

And in Two weeks and one day... my wife and I will be happily trolling around Tomorrowland via the TTA under these cool new lights. Yay!

themoose

This is my first post, but I have been visiting this website for about a year.

The great thing about these LEDs is that they can do a lot with just a little computer programming. It is highly like that they will be changing to the themed music in tomorrowland. We should expect to see a lot of this going on around the park. I spoke with an imagineer during my last visit and he said that management is making a push to make all of the disney parks more eco-friendly. This includes small changes like LEDs.

Hopefully I posted this correctly.

magicmaya

This is my first post, but I have been visiting this website for about a year.

The great thing about these LEDs is that they can do a lot with just a little computer programming. It is highly like that they will be changing to the themed music in tomorrowland. We should expect to see a lot of this going on around the park. I spoke with an imagineer during my last visit and he said that management is making a push to make all of the disney parks more eco-friendly. This includes small changes like LEDs.

Hopefully I posted this correctly.

Thanks for the info!
And welcome aboard! :wave:

Cmdr_Crimson

Now that the TTA is getting closer for reopening..It makes me think what they will do as you get into Space Mountain to get a view of what's being worked on or if they are going to block the viewing windows as it starts going through?

themoose

Thanks!

You know what would be cool? If they added RFID with your favorite color and it changed to that color and said hello to you when you got on board. Oh, the simple things in life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom