TTA Update

Main Street USA

Talk about over-reacting!! Jeez, creating drama where there isn't any just so you can complain about imaginary complaints. The only "negative" comments are people hoping that this is just early testing and not representative of the actual, finished style of lighting. That's hardly "flipping out." :rolleyes:

Everybody realizes this is just a test and expressing their ideas of what the finished product might be or their hopes of what it might look like is a far cry from over-reacting. So far, the only person over-reacting is you. Take your own medicine and calm down. Nothing here is worth getting so worked up over.
Yeah, thanks. I'll take your advice when I need some. I've been here way too long, and I've seen it way too many times to count. There were many complaints above my post that it didn't look good the way it was changing, which is a ridiculous comment, as it's OBVIOUS it won't stay that way. It's exhausting to see so many people jumping to conclusions and posting ridiculous crap.

If you don't like my posts, there's a fancy "ignore" button. Feel free to use it.

MissM

Yeah, thanks. I'll take your advice when I need some. I've been here way too long, and I've seen it way too many times to count. There were many complaints above my post that it didn't look good the way it was changing, which is a ridiculous comment, as it's OBVIOUS it won't stay that way. It's exhausting to see so many people jumping to conclusions and posting ridiculous crap.

If you don't like my posts, there's a fancy "ignore" button. Feel free to use it.
Big surprise: "Whine, , whine, whine whine." Yeah that's about typical for someone so negative like you. It's ok Chicken Little. If you want to believe the sky is falling, by all means.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom