TSI / Frontierland Addition

ariel90

I don't think that TSI needs to be demolished just redone slightly enough to be relevant for a new generation of park goers while still recognizable to an old crowd. I think from this aspect MK would be getting the most out of the land it does have.

Kirk88

I never was on the empress though wasn't it divided into different restaurants and areas? I have a feeling that if they dock the liberty belle and make it a restaurant, it will either eventually be a CS or 3rd party vendor.

It used to be one of the only character meals in WDW. I remember doing breakfast with MOST of the classic Disney characters. I also remember that the paddle on the back actually turned.

flavious27

If they put it in the park, they would absolutely cram it in there. Space is always a concern, so in an attempt to get The Princess and the Frog in the parks, they'll take what they can get. (Do they have anything else from that movie in there outside of Meet and Greets?)

FQ would probably be best. They'd have more space, and with that they could have the opportunity to do Tiana's Place right. It could very easily become a high demand restaurant that people will actually leave the parks to go to.

I can how they can shoehorn it into MK but of course there would be issues with the path widths, which might not be a problem if they did not spend so much on the new queue for HM. They could find a way to maybe add a wide enough tunnel under the front lawn and graves of HM, maybe have the opening where the garden is at just inside HM's gates. They could use this tunnel as a way to transition between the Gothic revival theme of HM into the architectural style of the french quarter.

I do think that having it at FQ would be a little better because they would have the space there.

tiana.jpg

Spike-in-Berlin

I can how they can shoehorn it into MK but of course there would be issues with the path widths, which might not be a problem if they did not spend so much on the new queue for HM. They could find a way to maybe add a wide enough tunnel under the front lawn and graves of HM, maybe have the opening where the garden is at just inside HM's gates. They could use this tunnel as a way to transition between the Gothic revival theme of HM into the architectural style of the french quarter.

I do think that having it at FQ would be a little better because they would have the space there.

tiana.jpg

Do some moderates have TS-restaurants? When I stayed at the CS in 2007 we only had a food court.

juniorthomas

tiana.jpg

Agreed all around. I would much rather have Tiana's Palace at FQ, fully themed out, than a quick fit at MK. I can't reference Pizza Planet enough. It's just a failed re-theme. If they had a true Pizza Planet, it would be legendary.

njDizFan

Yup just checking the Menus. Also OKW has Olivia's. Only Olivia's and Maya now serve breakfast. Boatwright's breakfast was a favorite of mine.

How about they turn TSI into the worlds best paintball field ;)

Of course I'm just playing around but just imagine how good that place would be for an activity like that...the caves, the forts, high ground, the tunnels....I'm drooling at the the thought. :)

But in all seriousness the Island was never designed to be a major attraction. Its a midway attraction designed to suck in a few guest away from the bigger ones. It serves its purpose very well, its cheap, easily maintained, and it keeps older disney fans happy and is still moderatly interesting. Many other areas will be focused on before this gets touched.

Fact...more people go to TSI then ride stiches great escape :drevil:

So on that note.........KILL SGE :fork:

CountryBearFan

I think Whylightbulb is lying.

I honestly can't see Country Bear Jamboree being removed from WDW because country music is an institution in Florida. When you have a county ( Osceola, not quite Orange, but right next door) that gives students the day off on the first day that the Silver Spurs Rodeo comes to town, country is taken VERY seriously.

In addition, the theater is almost never more than half empty and the space that the CBJ occupies at WDW is way too small for something else to go in its place anyway.

I can see them adding an interactive Next-Gen-style queue to CBJ, but not a complete removal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom