Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

sheilaro

Main Street USA said:
I may be able to attempt another shot at it. I'll most likely have my nightshot again. As far as making it a must do on my vacation, I'd rather not. I only have a week to enjoy WDW, so. However, if I happen to have my nightshot with me when I'm on the ride, I'll snap a pic or two and see what comes up! :)
Great! Keep us posted! Somehow I don't think this thread will ever die.....:D

Scott M

Nest time you go to WDW, take a side trip up I-4 to Cassadaga. You might see something to sway you.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I said that I did not believe in ghosts, but I am interested (somewhat). After all, The Haunted Mansion and The Tower of Terror are among my top 5 favorite attractions.

In any event, I won't be making it down Orlando way for a couple of more years (I would like to get the little one out of diapers first), so I obviously won't be able to travel I-4 until then. Please clue me (and others) in. What would be this something that would sway me?

Scott

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Cassadaga is a spiritualist camp located about an hour north of Orlando. It has been featured on the travel channel, and it is effing scary.

Jose Eber

mkt said:
Scott M,

When I was in my younger years, I lived in a 500 year old building in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. I remember one evening, just after dinner, seeing a spanish soldier in a hallway of our house. Now, I know that Spain has a military... but since when have they had forces wearing 500 year old attire on US soil that disappear when you take a second glance at them?

Also, in 1998, shortly after my mother passed away, I was sleeping one night. It was a restless night. I could not sleep to save my life. Finally, I just said "to hell with it" closed my eyes and tried once more. I started to hear screams and someone was choking me. When I opened my eyes immediately, the screams stopped, but someone was still choking me. There was no one there. Finally, I punched at the air, and it stopped.

That is some scary ****.

mkt

Premium Member
BwanaBob said:
Rob...

Lay-off the late-nite drive-through at Taco Bell, would ya?!?

umm... no. I was extremely sober both of these times. And no late night trips... I didn't have my first car and no parental curfews until 1999.

BwanaBob

mkt said:
umm... no. I was extremely sober both of these times. And no late night trips... I didn't have my first car and no parental curfews until 1999.
Sure.

Correct me... then remind me of how much older I am to you. :rolleyes:

Thanks alot!!

finan03

it is quite possible you missed the child in line in front of you as children ARE rather small... but that still begs the question why was he looking back at YOU?

spooky.

kudos for a great find!

sheilaro

mkt said:
Scott M,

Also, in 1998, shortly after my mother passed away, I was sleeping one night. It was a restless night. I could not sleep to save my life. Finally, I just said "to hell with it" closed my eyes and tried once more. I started to hear screams and someone was choking me. When I opened my eyes immediately, the screams stopped, but someone was still choking me. There was no one there. Finally, I punched at the air, and it stopped.

Freaky! So who do you think was choking you? Hopefully not your mom! Maybe that was her screaming for the person/spirit to stop choking you?? How on earth did you manage to fall asleep the next night?

DisneyDellsDude

I'm into ghosts and think they are interesting.
While I haven't ever seen one in real life or had anything strange ever happen to me, I guess I still beleive in them. My friend an I have started making a "Ghost hunters" movie where we go in his backyard and search for ghosts. If we don't find anything, we just use some sort of special effect just for the movie so it's not boring.:lol: (Which has been every time). But I have to say, WDW is my #1 hobby!

mkt

Premium Member
try looking for George next time you're on PoTC. His silhouette can be seen sometimes on the Crow's Nest or the first pirate ship

imagineer boy

mkt said:

Wow, that's a pretty freaky story.

mkt

Premium Member
George is the ghost of a maintenance CM that died during the construction of PoTC

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom