Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

DisneyFreak529

This might be off topic just a little bit but. I was poked last night in bed on the arm. My husband was sleeping & my dog was sleeping. I got up to potty and then went back to bed. I was laying awake in bed because my husband was snoring and I couldn't get back to sleep. Then I felt a poke, like a finger poking at me twice. I was a little scaried so I got up and have been up since!

I do believe in ghost. I have one in my house, but I don't believe that this photo is a ghost. It is a creepy photo!

bigbadwolf

Main Street USA said:
...and I'm guessing you're implying that YOU know a lot about photography, more specifically, photography of ghosts? lol There you go again! Ha! Man, you're smart! Can I be you? Just read first, fella, and all will be well. I'm done with any posts from you in either of these threads. I can't spend any more of my precious time on this little side road.
:hammer:

robynchic

*drags up an ooooooold thread*

We had a ghost hunter come to my school tonight. I told him about this picture, and asked if I could send it along to him. He'll happily take a look at it.
So it's sent, with the first post with the explanation. I'll report back to you guys when he tells me what he thinks!

bigbadwolf

robynchic said:

We had a ghost hunter come to my school tonight. I told him about this picture, and asked if I could send it along to him. He'll happily take a look at it.
So it's sent, with the first post with the explanation. I'll report back to you guys when he tells me what he thinks!

Please do... :)

imagineer boy

robynchic said:

Any news yet?

robynchic

imagineer boy said:
Any news yet?
None yet. He's going around the east coast, doing lectures. So I don't know how long it'll take for him to get back to me. But he's got some cool credentials and mentors (like, one of his mentors was the couple that investigated the actual house in Amityville, NY!)

no2apprentice

robynchic said:

I don't think he'll be able to do anything with the photo.

Why, you may ask?

He won't have a ghost of a chance. rimshot
:D

DreamingDisney

Wait, you have this picture, but don't they tell you not to take pictures? lol. If you used a digital camera, most of them have two flashes so maybe, if you had two flashes, someone saw the first flash and turned around just as the second flash went off. It is difficult to believe that is picture is 100% authentic ghost.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
DreamingDisney said:
Wait, you have this picture, but don't they tell you not to take pictures? lol. If you used a digital camera, most of them have two flashes so maybe, if you had two flashes, someone saw the first flash and turned around just as the second flash went off. It is difficult to believe that is picture is 100% authentic ghost.
#1 - They tell you not to take flash pictures.

#2 - This is clearly not a flash picture. It's taken with an infrared nightshot camera.

If this person, or whatever, is looking at me, he/she has no reason to do so. In fact, they wouldn't even be able to see me from that many cars up.
You're new around here, and you don't know me at all, so think what you will, but I have no reason to post a fake pic or lie about any of this, so, whatever. I'm not saying it is or isn't an authentic ghost. I have no idea. I'm no ghost expert. It's just a cool pic that's pretty darn rare. :)

SilentWindODoom

Okay, some people claim that the doombuggy is turned, and that it is merely a child looking slightly to the right. This is not true. At that point, the doombuggy is, in fact, facins straight forward, so the child would have to get around the whole back of the doombuggy.

To get a better feel of what's going on, here's a picture. Given where Zac said the picture took place, and the placement of the overhead lights in the picture, it's simle to set it all up using a ride map I got from somewhere.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/3247/Ghost_Picture_Map_Circles.GIF

The boy is in one of the two doombuggies in the light greenish circle. Zac is in the yellow circled doombuggy, although if he zoomed in enough, he might be able to take it from the one behind it, leaning forward. The blue arrow is his view to take the picture. This might help you see the situation more clearly.

As for where I got the picture, I'm pretty sure it's not Doombuggies.com, but I forget where. I hope this helps.

EDIT: Hmm... For some odd reason, the image tags are taking a holiday in this board.

Rotel1026

Wow, I actually read thru all that.

Personally, I believe in ghosts but I think this can be explained away too easily.

Yes, this picture looks creepy but I think most of that is because of where it was taken. Which makes me doubt all those "Haunted Mansion is really haunted by a Little Boy Wonder" posts. Seriously, why aren't we hearing that Playhouse Disney is haunted? Or Philharmagic, or Tiki or COP, or any other well lit attraction? I think it's just a little too convenient that an attraction that is all about being haunted actually is believed to be haunted. It's your mind playing tricks on you, I'm sure it'd be creepy working at HM and having to deal with the darkness and the little noises that you're bound to hear and maybe even begin to hear stuff that might not even be there. It's all about atmosphere, you go ghost hunting to a cemetary in the middle of the night when it's completely dark and quiet and every little noise is amplified 1000X not the mall in the middle of the day when there's tons of people and noises, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom